Lose weight in 21 days!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

Kris3 Posts : 1 Registered: 5/17/12
Lose weight in 21 days!
Posted: May 17, 2012 5:09 PM

Beachbody has just come out with a new program that not only detoxes your system, but helps you lose weight! Check it out at: http://myultimatereset.com/krispote and contact me for more info!

Edited by: Kris3 on May 17, 2012 7:51 PM

ilayda Posts : 11 Registered: 8/22/12
Re: Lose weight in 21 days!
Posted: Aug 23, 2012 1:58 PM Go to message in response to: Kris3

Since I got married I lost 20pounds. Its been a year and I still cant gain weight back. I am looking for to gain weight in 21 days! not to lose and there is nothing I can find out there.

Designer Dresses

walkertiffany618 Posts : 26 Registered: 8/13/12
Posted: Aug 23, 2012 10:57 PM Go to message in response to: Kris3

I've lost 25 pounds before I got engaged and want to lose 15 more. I first cut out all soda, fast food, and meat (personal choice after reading Skinny Bitch) I then started weight watchers which had me losing two pounds a week! I lost all of this weight with little exercise but I do try to do 3 days of cardio a week. I believe I can lose the last 15 lbs by then!!

Edited by: walkertiffany618 on Aug 23, 2012 10:57 PM

Kilby Posts : 5 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 11, 2012 1:25 PM Go to message in response to: walkertiffany618

I have lost 15 pound weight in 15 days.
I get this target using a veggies diet foods such as green tea, vegetables soups, citrus fruits juices.
I think it is a great success for me.
What you think about it?

yoga in Rutherford

Edited by: Kilby on Sep 15, 2012 9:31 AM

rylanmede Posts : 1 Registered: 12/13/12
Posted: Dec 13, 2012 11:39 AM Go to message in response to: Kris3

I would say the best way to lose lots of weight in this short period is to exercise, actually even more than following a low carb diet or low fat diet. Exercising help us gain muscles which will make you look good in summer and help burn the fat so you donít look overweight. Also exercise will help your metabolism increase and thus burning calories and weight
For those who want to gain weight on the other side, their best bet will be the opposite which is by following a weight gain diet and eating calories rich foods and exercising but diet will come first.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine