Wedding Jewelry

Online Users: 1,295 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 18

loulan531 Posts : 31 Registered: 12/1/11
Wedding Jewelry
Posted: Dec 11, 2011 10:03 PM

Where is everyone getting there wedding jewelry from? I'm at a complete lost.

ArcheryGirl Posts : 22 Registered: 4/15/10
Re: Wedding Jewelry
Posted: Dec 16, 2011 5:51 PM Go to message in response to: loulan531

That depends on what you want. I got my bracelet from Icing at the mall and I found a necklace on ebay. I'm thinking of having my fiance make my earrings.

principessa2014 Posts : 1 Registered: 1/31/12
Posted: Jan 31, 2012 10:38 AM Go to message in response to: loulan531

I've been searching around - even though my wedding is two years away! But I figure I start now to get an idea of what I would want. I'm mostly browsing online - they seem to have better deals and can get shipped right to your front door. I came across this website: www.sayhellodiamonds.com. They have a lot of nice pieces that I would definitely want to wear on my special day. What do you think?

Cbrandis Posts : 4 Registered: 3/14/12
Posted: Mar 28, 2012 2:56 PM Go to message in response to: principessa2014

Edited by: Cbrandis on Jul 26, 2012 11:00 AM

ArcheryGirl Posts : 22 Registered: 4/15/10
Posted: Mar 28, 2012 4:41 PM Go to message in response to: Cbrandis

I love Hearts on Fire but just can't afford it.

Lots of really interesting stuff on etsy.

cosplayzentai Posts : 6 Registered: 12/22/11
Posted: Mar 30, 2012 2:32 AM Go to message in response to: loulan531

Children and Mascot Mental Images
Dragon Mascots hold a strong mental image for most people that come in contact with Eagle Mascots . But mascots impact on children is much stronger and profound than with any other age group. Children often react with Farm Animal costumes to mascots that display positive Aquatic Creatures costumes A child may be delighted by the way a Bear Mascots or any funny physical action the mascot engages in. This is especially true if a mascot is the embodiment of a product that a child wants his or her parents to buy for them. Bird Mascots are often vulnerable to the Bunny Mascots This is true since many products such as toys, games, and food items are purchased by parents on behalf of their children. Children may be very persistent in ensuring that their parents purchase the latest cereal or toy because a Cat Mascots said it was great. In addition, children that are not yet literate may really gravitate towards a Dog Mascots. Children at this stage of development look for pictures or symbols that represent familiar things to them.
Mascots as Strong Dragon Mascots
Children may be the most sensitive of all age Forest Animal costumes to mascots and their symbology. An adult may be able to discern if a product or image that a mascot is portraying is worthless, while a child may see something completely different. Before language skills are Human People Mascots , children tend to remember events and people in hello kitty mascot like pictures in their memories. Lion Mascots may be able to grab a place in a child's mind that will be vivid and hold meaning into adulthood for the child.
Good Vibrations
The positive Monster Mascot costumes that mascots elicit from children are often associated with what a mascot does and not just a product itself. In the case of sporting teams the mascots impact on Mouse Mascots may be to excite or enthuse them about the team or a game taking place. Not to mention once again, children may be drawn to the mascot on a personal level. Instead of wanting a product lauded by a mascot, children may want something that represents the mascot such as a: stuffed Panda Mascots shirt, pennant flag, or pin. Mascots in of themselves can be easily marketed to children to promote team sales. Also, the mascot may encourage a new plants insects mascots of fans to be realized by the Tiger Mascots

cosplayzentai Posts : 6 Registered: 12/22/11
Posted: Mar 30, 2012 2:32 AM Go to message in response to: loulan531

Children and Mascot Mental Images
Dragon Mascots hold a strong mental image for most people that come in contact with Eagle Mascots . But mascots impact on children is much stronger and profound than with any other age group. Children often react with Farm Animal costumes to mascots that display positive Aquatic Creatures costumes A child may be delighted by the way a Bear Mascots or any funny physical action the mascot engages in. This is especially true if a mascot is the embodiment of a product that a child wants his or her parents to buy for them. Bird Mascots are often vulnerable to the Bunny Mascots This is true since many products such as toys, games, and food items are purchased by parents on behalf of their children. Children may be very persistent in ensuring that their parents purchase the latest cereal or toy because a Cat Mascots said it was great. In addition, children that are not yet literate may really gravitate towards a Dog Mascots. Children at this stage of development look for pictures or symbols that represent familiar things to them.
Mascots as Strong Dragon Mascots
Children may be the most sensitive of all age Forest Animal costumes to mascots and their symbology. An adult may be able to discern if a product or image that a mascot is portraying is worthless, while a child may see something completely different. Before language skills are Human People Mascots , children tend to remember events and people in hello kitty mascot like pictures in their memories. Lion Mascots may be able to grab a place in a child's mind that will be vivid and hold meaning into adulthood for the child.
Good Vibrations
The positive Monster Mascot costumes that mascots elicit from children are often associated with what a mascot does and not just a product itself. In the case of sporting teams the mascots impact on Mouse Mascots may be to excite or enthuse them about the team or a game taking place. Not to mention once again, children may be drawn to the mascot on a personal level. Instead of wanting a product lauded by a mascot, children may want something that represents the mascot such as a: stuffed Panda Mascots shirt, pennant flag, or pin. Mascots in of themselves can be easily marketed to children to promote team sales. Also, the mascot may encourage a new plants insects mascots of fans to be realized by the Tiger Mascots

adaresmith Posts : 1 Registered: 5/4/12
Posted: May 4, 2012 7:39 AM Go to message in response to: loulan531

Hello..
If you are looking for the wedding jewellery then I will suggest you that you should go for online website where so many designs are available. The best part is so many discounts are available.

WeddingShoppeInc Posts : 4 Registered: 5/7/12
Posted: May 7, 2012 3:41 PM Go to message in response to: loulan531

Wedding Shoppe, Inc. has an incredible selection of wedding accessories, everything from wedding jewelry to wedding headpieces, such as veils and combs. All of our wedding accessories are available online at http://www.weddingshoppeinc.com. We would love to help you find your wedding jewelry!! Please visit our website to learn more information on our beautiful Shoppe, an authorized retailer of all our products!

Zoey2 Posts : 4 Registered: 5/7/12
Posted: May 7, 2012 5:14 PM Go to message in response to: loulan531

When selecting wedding jewelry, there is an correspondence between your born-month and a special gemstone. Read the blog Link:What is your birth month gemstone? for detail.

ryanfantasia Posts : 3 Registered: 6/5/12
Posted: Jun 5, 2012 5:25 PM Go to message in response to: loulan531

My lady and I went to find her jewelry at Wixon Jewelers in Minnesota. They have a decent sized store that is packed with all kinds of jewelry goodies. I searched high and low for engagement rings in Minneapolis and finally found my lady's there!

I gotta tell you... it's hard for us guys to find your engagement rings!

Ryan

vivianlove Posts : 4 Registered: 4/17/12
Posted: Jun 6, 2012 10:33 PM Go to message in response to: loulan531

That depends on what you want.I think you can search on wedding websites and then to buy, wish you have a happy wedding:)

Janefreedom Posts : 6 Registered: 6/8/12
Posted: Jun 8, 2012 5:32 AM Go to message in response to: loulan531

there are a lot a place which sells Jewelries I think

James_smith Posts : 30 Registered: 6/18/12
Posted: Jun 18, 2012 8:45 AM Go to message in response to: Janefreedom

I need help to buying new model wedding jewels. which model is famous to suit all wedding dress? can any one suggest me.

Wedding hair | wedding ceremony music | unique wedding ideas | wedding services | wedding guest accommodations | wedding watch

Leila1 Posts : 6 Registered: 6/18/12
Posted: Jun 18, 2012 2:20 PM Go to message in response to: loulan531

For tips on finding affordable wedding jewelry, try http://www.wedcheaper.com/Jewelry.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine