Wedding Planner Android Application

Online Users: 1,344 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

Gophermofur Posts : 1 Registered: 4/3/12
Wedding Planner Android Application
Posted: Apr 3, 2012 11:20 AM

Hi everyone!

A while back I got engaged and quickly realized that planning a wedding is far more complicated than I initially thought! I wrote an application for Android to help organize and plan the aspects of weddings that I thought were most important.

While I'm still updating the application with new features and fixes, I would love to share my work with everyone here (It's free!)

So, what does it do? It helps you:

• Manage your budget
  • Track all your guests (contact info, RSVP'd, Attending, etc)
  • Layout where each of your guest will be sitting
  • Keep a record of all vendors you've visited, including their contact information, pricing and rating
  • Track all the tasks you have to do before and after the wedding
  • Remember which gifts you received, who gave them to you and whether or not a thank you card has been sent.

Programming is a hobby of mine and this is the first application I've writen for Android. I'd love for some feedback on the application, including what you like, don't like and features you'd like to see implemented!

Below is the link to the application:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=weddingPlanner.libraries&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsIndlZGRpbmdQbGFubmVyLmxpYnJhcmllcyJd

Thanks,
Mo

Aunt Posts : 794 Registered: 12/31/10
Evil Vendors
Posted: Apr 6, 2012 11:22 AM Go to message in response to: Gophermofur

Evil Vendors advertising to each other.

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Re: Wedding Planner Android Application
Posted: Sep 20, 2012 5:24 PM Go to message in response to: Gophermofur

Sweetheart Neckline Strapless Cathedral Train Taffeta Wedding Dress Style Monalisa Royale
Save up to 32% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $258.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sweetheart-neckline-strapless-cathedral-train-taffeta-wedding-dress-style-monalisa-royale-p-33708.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine