second thoughts

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

riirii Posts : 1 Registered: 2/13/12
second thoughts
Posted: Feb 13, 2012 4:39 PM

im so overwhelmed by all this wedding stuff i find myself spending forever researching every little detail and then i get frustrated because it seems like nothing is moving forward so i make sudden decisions and later question them.. i ended up buying a dress that is the complete opposite of what i wanted and its not white! its alabaster (like a darker champagne). soo i feel like my original colors black red and silver absolutly do not match.. then i thought about just dropping the red but ive already purchesed red centerpieces and some of my bridesmaids have red dresses.. im just really concerned that this red is not going to match nex to my dress and its going to look like a huge mess.. what do you guys think??

jjjune Posts : 60 Registered: 1/6/12
Re: second thoughts
Posted: Feb 13, 2012 8:19 PM Go to message in response to: riirii

Relax. Take a deep breath and relax.

What will be most important to you and your guests on your wedding day won't be the colors. It will be the huge smiles on your face and your husband's face and the joy you both radiate.

That said...if the dress is stressing you out and you can't get over it, see if you can exchange it for something that better suits you.

FWIW, I think alabaster and red would look fine together.

Nicc0809 Posts : 4 Registered: 2/10/12
Re: second thoughts
Posted: Feb 14, 2012 12:51 PM Go to message in response to: jjjune

Try and take a step back and relax. I'm sure that your wedding will be beautiful! And remember that no one cares as much about the little details as you do! :)

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine