I think he's going to ask would like your opinons

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

missmartinez22 Posts : 1 Registered: 12/10/11
I think he's going to ask would like your opinons
Posted: Dec 10, 2011 6:19 PM

I am 20 years old and my b/f just turned 24 we have been together since i was 14/15 so.. 6years and currently live together. For the past 4 months I have gotten the feeling he's going to propose he's even asked me twice without a ring and has made comments saying if he had the money he would ask me properly..Well within this month he's even tried on my ring that i wear on my ring finger. Also to my belief my best friend JUST got engaged and after i told him this he started telling me how he's going to spend a bunch on my christmas present and how he's gving me something he's never given any girl before and it's a BIG one. Everyone has been asking if we are getting married he's also been a little bit out of character.? I would love to hear your opinon's ppl. <3 "Love Never Fails".

Aunt Posts : 794 Registered: 12/31/10
Re: I think he's going to ask would like your opinons
Posted: Dec 11, 2011 10:30 AM Go to message in response to: missmartinez22

Dear Miss M,

My suggestion to you would be to try your best to put it out of your mind and live your life. You have plenty of time left to worry about an engagement, wedding and marriage.

I suggest to you that you need some more Life experience before making such a committment.

bnsp09 Posts : 5 Registered: 1/12/08
Re: I think he's going to ask would like your opinons
Posted: Dec 22, 2011 11:36 AM Go to message in response to: Aunt

I would say that it sounds like he's heading in that direction! I know my ring is coming as we have our wedding date set already just waiting to see when he gives it to me. He said I'd get it before the New Year & I'm hoping he comes through.
Hold your head high, try not to think about it(as hard as that is - I know believe me) and enjoy it when it happens!
I'm 25 I have two kids & I've been married before. Just remember never to push him to do it & try your best not to think about it!
I pushed it on my ex & I forever felt like he had resentment towards me.
Good Luck!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine