How to protect make-up, hairstyle, wedding gown while dressing

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

tati3 Posts : 2 Registered: 9/1/11
How to protect make-up, hairstyle, wedding gown while dressing
Posted: Sep 1, 2011 11:28 PM

Hello girls, I just had my wedding :) Everything was great! Want to share what I found on the internet. I had an over-the-head dress and when dressing I could easily mess up my expense hairstyle and professionally applied makeup. And most important I could ruin my wedding dress at the last moment by smearig my make-up on it or getting hair product stains on it. While searching for a way to protect my dress, I found this site and product: Beauty Cap -http://beautycapstore.com/. It's a great invention!! I ordered it and put it on and had no problem with my make-up, hairstyle and my dress was safe wile dressing!!! Overall was a great product - and gave me peace of mind on my big day!

Edited by: tati3 on Sep 1, 2011 11:33 PM

shanu Posts : 1 Registered: 9/3/11
Re: How to protect make-up, hairstyle, wedding gown while dressing
Posted: Sep 3, 2011 3:08 PM Go to message in response to: tati3

By the way I used this head covering on my wedding day too. As told, it protected not only my make-up and hair and my dress but also my nerves...!!

Lilly222 Posts : 1 Registered: 9/5/11
Re: How to protect make-up, hairstyle, wedding gown while dressing
Posted: Sep 5, 2011 12:02 PM Go to message in response to: tati3

Hello :)
I just stumble on this conversation. @Tat3. I think it is good idea to protect dress, hear and make-up.
My wedding day in 3 month, I will be sure to get one Beauty Cap for me and suggest my bridesmaids to do the same.

Actually, I need advise. Girls, may be I should get The Beauty Cap for every my bridesmaid as a present? They can still use all them life when ever they will wear something nice. What do you think?

This from experience of my 2 dear friends: one kiss her dress… all day was ruing for her! Other my friend decided to wear dress before she did her hear and make-up. It was disaster! She was all sweat, wrinkle her dress and of the end some one expediently step on her dress. Her ceremony started one our later.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine