Deciding on jewelry

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

prettyasaprincess Posts : 3 Registered: 7/27/11
Deciding on jewelry
Posted: Jul 27, 2011 1:01 PM

I have a strapless wedding dress and want a necklace that will make a statement to go with it. I love to shop on etsy and have found one I really like, but need other opinions. Here's the link: http://www.etsy.com/listing/75487198/clearance-sale-pretty-as-a-princess

I had thought of a single strand variety, but I'm looking for something more unique. And I want to keep it in the diamond/pearl mix, so any ideas or comments would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Melanie

brittaniphotogr... Posts : 7 Registered: 7/7/11
Re: Deciding on jewelry
Posted: Jul 27, 2011 2:51 PM Go to message in response to: prettyasaprincess

That necklace is gorgeous!! And it looks like it would go with just about any wedding dress. My only thing is what does your dress look like?? The bodice, I mean. If it's too sequiny/decorated a necklace MIGHT be a bit much. But this one is so simply elegant, I don't think it would matter. <3

BrittaniPhotography

prettyasaprincess Posts : 3 Registered: 7/27/11
Posted: Jul 27, 2011 3:08 PM Go to message in response to: brittaniphotogr...

Thanks so much for the feedback! Yes, the top of my dress is quite simple in terms of lace/embroidery, so it shouldn't be too flashy, but that's a really good point! This Etsy shop that sells them said she does custom orders, too, so if it's too much she can use smaller pearls/beads and make it more of a choker style, too, so I'm going to talk to her more about other possibilities, although I really fell in love with this necklace!

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 24, 2012 8:00 PM Go to message in response to: prettyasaprincess

Sexy Deep Sweetheart with Spaghetti straps Knee-length Organza Cocktail Dress
Save up to 44% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $78.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sexy-deep-sweetheart-with-spaghetti-straps-kneelength-organza-cocktail-dress-p-32631.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine