Married/Getting Married in Graceland Chapel in Memphis, TN?

Online Users: 1,244 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

LeopardPrintBride Posts : 17 Registered: 2/20/10
Married/Getting Married in Graceland Chapel in Memphis, TN?
Posted: Feb 22, 2010 2:02 AM

Hello fellow Brides.com-ers,

I was wondering whether or not any of you have been or are planning to be married in the Graceland chapel in Memphis, TN? It's FH and I's destination of choice, and while it's only a 6 hour drive from where we're currently living, I was curious as to whether or not any of you ladies could provide a little insight as to how things are done there -- I understand the basic procedures and am comfortable with what I know of the venue, but basically, I'm asking for personal stories of how you were treated, how the venue looks in person, what it's all like, etc. if you've got them to share.

Thanks,
LPB

<center>- - - - - - - -

18. Young bride-to-be. Cohabitating. Planning an Oct. 2011 wedding.

</center>

JessieNicole Posts : 1 Registered: 7/5/11
Re: Married/Getting Married in Graceland Chapel in Memphis, TN?
Posted: Jul 5, 2011 1:47 AM Go to message in response to: LeopardPrintBride

I am also planning to be married at the chapel at Graceland in October. I was searching for stories from other brides and came across this. Did you find the info you were looking for? Congrats by the way!

PMooney Posts : 1 Registered: 7/11/11
Posted: Jul 11, 2011 10:12 AM Go to message in response to: LeopardPrintBride

I am a wedding coordinator at Graceland's "Chapel in the Woods." Thanks so much for your interest in the Chapel. We hope as you plan your special day that you will let us know what we can do to give it that unmistakable touch of magic!

If you will send me your e-mail address at pmooney@elvis.com, I will be happy to send you additional information as well as give you some past brides to contact regarding their experience here at the Chapel.

Patty Mooney

Tamala1027 Posts : 6 Registered: 7/12/11
Posted: Jul 12, 2011 3:38 PM Go to message in response to: LeopardPrintBride
RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine