So tired

Online Users: 1,322 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

Whittington1979 Posts : 52 Registered: 6/13/06
So tired
Posted: Jul 10, 2011 1:20 AM

I'm at my wits end with this dress? No one seems to want it, all it is doing tsking up space. I put in the paper and online. No Takers!!!!! U would think that someone would what a 900.00 for 350. So aggravated

Carrie Bradshaw: And we were dressed from head to toe in love... the only label that never goes out of style.

WoodlandBride Posts : 52 Registered: 1/6/11
Re: So tired
Posted: Jul 12, 2011 8:20 PM Go to message in response to: Whittington1979

I totally understand... I have a dress that was in my hope chest, that I have tried to sell for 3 years now because it no longer fits. The style is a timeless corset style top with a ballroom skirt. I just ended up giving it to a consignment shop after the consignment was up and it failed to sell.

You have to understand that shopping for a dress is probably THE most anticipated part of planning a wedding. Plus every bride has her own style and it has to be "perfect" (for her). If you get a practical bride who will forgo the shopping and likes the style of your dress, she then has to be the right size.

That is a tall order to fill. I hope you are able to sell your dress, but don't get your hopes up. You may have better luck if you can find a shop that will consign it.

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 16, 2012 5:10 PM Go to message in response to: Whittington1979

Pronovias Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.jenniferbridal.com/designer-bridal-collections-pronovias-c-420_473.html

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 19, 2012 2:28 PM Go to message in response to: Whittington1979

Sweetheart Neckline Strapless Cathedral Train Taffeta Wedding Dress Style Monalisa Royale
Save up to 32% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $258.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sweetheart-neckline-strapless-cathedral-train-taffeta-wedding-dress-style-monalisa-royale-p-33708.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine