The saddest dream

Online Users: 1,277 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

Beeble Posts : 306 Registered: 11/19/09
The saddest dream
Posted: Jul 9, 2011 9:12 AM

I just woke up f from the saddest dream and I have been bawling for an hour. So I thought I would write it out here to get it out of my head.

So just to give a little background, my grandfather recently passed away.

Ok, so in my dream:

I was at a family diner and everyone was there. It was very noisy in the kitchen and people were chatting up a storm and opening all the chinese take out we had ordered. I stopped to give my elderly grandpa a hug and a slow song came on the radio. Grandpa started swaying back and forth and his balance wasn't all that great. I thought he was going to fall over. Then I realized he was dancing with me. Right then the music got a little louder and although the hustle and bustle in the kitchen around us was still going on, I couldn't hear any of it. Just the music. The longer we danced the more graceful and balanced my grandpa became. I blinked and realized he was getting younger and the pace of the music was picking up. I blinked again and I was just a little girl and my grandpa had me up in his arms. He was spinning me in circles so fast that Eveything else in the room was a blur. It was then that I realized he was giving me that dance because he knew that he wasn't going to make it to the wedding.

And that is when I woke up and realized that he is really gone. and remembered that he won't be there at the wedding and I know how much he really wanted to be. I wish he was still here. I really miss him.

kmv812 Posts : 3 Registered: 7/12/11
Re: The saddest dream
Posted: Jul 12, 2011 10:08 PM Go to message in response to: Beeble

I agree with the other two.
There's a reason we dont remember all of the dreams we have. We get bits and peices of some, and then others can be so vivid, that they feel real. It's those dreams that matter. The other ones are just your mind and all it's nonsense.

Your grandpa will always be with you. And he will be there, maybe not physcially, but spiritually.

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Re: The saddest dream
Posted: Sep 21, 2012 1:49 PM Go to message in response to: Beeble

A-line Gold Strapless Sweetheart Layered Sequin Short Prom Dress
Save up to 48% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $88.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-gold-strapless-sweetheart-layered-sequin-short-prom-dress-p-32369.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine