Video Questions

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 1

Psynema Posts : 1 Registered: 5/5/11
Video Questions
Posted: May 5, 2011 4:01 PM

Anyone have any issues regarding a videographer - ie not sure if they want one, don't like what I see in general, it's too long of a video etc?

Just curious, as a videographer, I'm trying to make a new prototype perse so the video is shorter, but includes everything still, so it gets more use. "http://www.psynema.com/?p=596"

Not advertising as 99 percent of the people here are no where near me, but would like a survey as I'd like to erase the "security camera" or music video stereotype in most wedding videos and give people something they'll actually use and short enough to post/share online with all the guests.

If anyone can send some questions or confusions about video let me know, I'd like to create a FAQ video series. And if anyone has a moment to check out some of the wedding clips for feedback, much appreciated.

Edited by: Psynema on May 5, 2011 4:01 PM

Juliet29 Posts : 9 Registered: 5/6/11
Re: Video Questions
Posted: May 7, 2011 12:28 AM Go to message in response to: Psynema

We are thinking a lot about videographers at the moment, trying to decide if we need one. We hadn't really thought about it until recently, but then some friends who have got married lately have told us that we should definitely go for it. We have a great photographer who we are really happy with, so I guess we are just trying to figure out if that is enough, or if we need a video as well.
Hope that helps.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine