Centerpieces.

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

futureswedishbr... Posts : 115 Registered: 7/27/10
Centerpieces.
Posted: Mar 7, 2011 10:01 AM

Hi,

I need help with centerpieces. I am getting married June of next year and the theme is beach themed while the colors are Malibu Blue and Kelly Green. I was thinking of having a small bowl with flower petals on the inside and flower petals scattered around it with a tealight candle on each side. What do you think?

robyn2 Posts : 4 Registered: 11/4/10
Re: Centerpieces.
Posted: Apr 9, 2011 2:56 PM Go to message in response to: futureswedishbr...

That is so funny my wedding is also June next year and beach theme! It's be funny if we were in the same state also! I'm not having any flowers at the wedding except bouquets because I feel you don't find flowers at the beach. . . . my centerpieces are going to be a 9 inch vase with sand on the bottom and the rest filled up with sea shells and grass coming out of it . . . most of the stuff I've found at the dollar store. What I've also been doing like EVERYDAY is going to google.com and typing in beach wedding (centerpieces, cakes, decorations, etc) and just looking at all the images, if you were to go to every website it will drive you crazy and make you feel like your getting no where! Maybe we could keep in touch and keep giving each other ideas.

Robyn

futureswedishbr... Posts : 115 Registered: 7/27/10
Posted: Apr 23, 2011 12:51 PM Go to message in response to: robyn2

So Robyn i'm getting married in the state of Missouri. Which state are you in?

robyn2 Posts : 4 Registered: 11/4/10
Posted: Apr 24, 2011 10:30 PM Go to message in response to: futureswedishbr...

I'm getting married in Massachusetts! I'm so excited, I have almost everything but the invitations. I want a DIY kit because it's waaaaay cheaper, but I'm having trouble finding some my fiancee and I can agree on :(

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine