Sandals Wedding...

Online Users: 1,320 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 9

MAK328 Posts : 1 Registered: 3/19/11
Sandals Wedding...
Posted: Mar 19, 2011 4:31 PM

Has anyone gone to or had one of the Sandals weddings? The Sandals Antigua in particular. Just wondering what people thought, price, service, was it worth it??? Any info would helpful.

Thanks!!

LSTravel Posts : 1 Registered: 3/30/11
Re: Sandals Wedding...
Posted: Mar 30, 2011 7:51 PM Go to message in response to: MAK328

I actually got married at Sandals Whitehouse and have planned a few weddings at Royal Plantation (now Sandals Royal Plantation) and Sandals Grande Ocho Rios. Sandals weddings are worth every penny. The weddings are free, except for if you decide to have a longer reception or upgrade flowers/packages. Their wedding coordinators are very easy to work with both onsite and pre-wedding (Miami). With my own personal wedding I was in the pool up to about two hours before the wedding. If you want something stress free Sandals is the way to go! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

ericaandorel Posts : 3 Registered: 4/4/11
Posted: Apr 4, 2011 2:57 PM Go to message in response to: MAK328

I have been to sandals before..and now I am getting married there..Ocho Rios November 5th. I think it is a great price for a honeymoon...and the wedding (basic package, which is fine bc it is just the 2 of us no friends or family) was free bc we are staying in the honeymoon suite. Some of the add ons are a bit pricey i think..like we are paying $300 for 18 pictures (we get them on cd so we can print more)...and other options are hair and make up I believe are EACH $200+. Its so pretty and stress-free. This is my 2nd wedding and his first and his only request was that we marry on a beach...i cant wait! Good luck..I would contact Sandals and they can give you all your options with all the different prices to the different islands...i think for us Jamaica was the cheapiest.

rachael002 Posts : 1 Registered: 8/22/10
Posted: Apr 7, 2011 9:14 AM Go to message in response to: MAK328

My fiance and I are also looking at the Sandals in Antigua for a WeddingMoon. It looks gorgeous, and one of my cousins got married at the Sandals in Ocho Rios and said she would not change a thing! She said it was completely worth it and they had an amazing time! :)

foreverurs Posts : 31 Registered: 10/1/08
Posted: Apr 23, 2011 12:31 PM Go to message in response to: MAK328

Absolutely!! We got married at Sandals Negril. We did a trash the dress that is actually shown on Sandals website. We can't wait to go back!! I would say get a quality room. My brothers was just ok and he did a more basic room. Food was good too. We did a concierge but our travel agent had us upgraded to a butler suite. She was wonderful to work with. If youbhave questions, I would call a linked travel agent with Sandals. Mine was Jennifer at VIP travel. Www.travelbyvip.com. Message me if you need any other help. I am rarely on here much anymore.

kevinsbride Posts : 2 Registered: 9/25/11
Posted: Sep 25, 2011 12:42 AM Go to message in response to: foreverurs

foreverurs, if you are still on here, could you respond to this post or check your messages here. I wanted to know what you thought of VIP Vacations? I just looked up their website from your post. Didn't realize that their president was recommended by Martha Stewart and her own video filmed by the KNOT! How did your wedding go? Do you still recommend www.travelbyvip.com?

AnaCap21 Posts : 1 Registered: 9/30/11
Posted: Oct 3, 2011 11:42 AM Go to message in response to: MAK328

That's awesome that you are going! I'm heading there tonight after work with a few of my other friends who are engaged. The more I've been thinking about it the more I'm leaning toward a destination wedding. It just seems like it would be perfect for what my fiancee and I are looking for. Tons of people I know have used Sandals and I'm considering them too. I'm definitely stopping by their booth tonight to get some info on what they have to offer! :)

MariaPearce Posts : 20 Registered: 10/11/11
Posted: Oct 13, 2011 12:20 PM Go to message in response to: MAK328

My best friend used Sandlals and couldn't have been happier! She had such a great experience using them. The service was great and they really went above and beyond to make sure that everything she wanted was taken care of. Definitely would suggest!!

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 19, 2012 3:16 PM Go to message in response to: MAK328

A-line Gold Halter Sweetheart Drape Beaded Open Back Prom Dress With Sweep Train
Save up to 16% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $168.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-gold-halter-sweetheart-drape-beaded-open-back-prom-dress-with-sweep-train-p-31800.html

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 8:17 PM Go to message in response to: MAK328

A-line Orange Sweetheart Open Back Mini Prom Dress With Sequins
Save up to 38% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $99.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-orange-sweetheart-open-back-mini-prom-dress-with-sequins-p-32107.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine