Music Video

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

collins8402 Posts : 2 Registered: 4/14/11
Music Video
Posted: Apr 14, 2011 4:06 PM

This is my first time posting here so bare with me if I miss something.
During our Wedding we want to do something a little different for the song we play within the ceremony. We hate that awful time where everyone stares at each other waiting for the song to be over, so we are wanting to play a music video that has something to do with a wedding theme or to show how much we mean to each other. The problem I am running into finding that perfect song is there are great songs out there but many of them either have homemade movies or live video that goes with the song.
I guess my question is I wonder if anyone has any ideas for videos that have a wedding theme or style to them that or maybe even a nice couples idea that shows a couple growing old together would work as well.
Thanks for everyone's input, all ideas are appreciated.

Katie Collins

Edited by: collins8402 on Apr 14, 2011 4:07 PM

Aunt Posts : 794 Registered: 12/31/10
Re: Music Video
Posted: Apr 14, 2011 6:02 PM Go to message in response to: collins8402

dear Katie,

How about picking a song you like, then setting up a slide show with the bride and groom's childhood and family photos?

collins8402 Posts : 2 Registered: 4/14/11
Re: Music Video
Posted: Apr 17, 2011 9:46 PM Go to message in response to: Aunt

We have a few songs picked out and we are using those for that exact thing, but it will be playing as guest are seating. We were looking for something different for during the ceremony.

Thanks for the idea.

Katie

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine