decorations

Online Users: 1,337 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 3

Kimmerz Posts : 2 Registered: 4/4/11
decorations
Posted: Apr 4, 2011 9:29 AM

We are having a September 2012 outdoor wedding. Our colors are Tiffany blue and chocolate brown, we could use some help with any decorations. We would love to buy used and are open for some ideas as well. Thank you.

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Re: decorations
Posted: Apr 4, 2011 10:01 AM Go to message in response to: Kimmerz

Check out sites like Oriental Trading Company and www.bravobride.com as well as www.ebay.com

As for specifics, well, it's hard to help you with that on here without more details.

What I did for my wedding was I got a binder and a bunch of page protectors. I then would purchase wedding magazines and when I saw something I liked, I'd tear it out and put it in a page protector. That way you're only carting around a binder (not 50 million magazines) and you can always find the things you liked.

Once you have an idea of what you like and might like to try and do, you can then look for decorations or innovative ways to do them.

Good luck and Congrats!

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 12, 2012 4:24 AM Go to message in response to: Kimmerz

Save up to 32% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $258.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sweetheart-neckline-strapless-cathedral-train-taffeta-wedding-dress-style-monalisa-royale-p-33708.html

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 12, 2012 9:00 AM Go to message in response to: Kimmerz

Save up to 28% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $236.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sheath-sweetheart-neckline-strapless-chiffon-wedding-dress-style-marion-p-33799.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine