Amazing Hubby Moments!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 8

chrissybear90 Posts : 35 Registered: 2/27/10
Amazing Hubby Moments!
Posted: Jan 17, 2011 1:02 AM

So I've had one of the worst days ever! Work was crazy(worked a double shift just to be yelled at by a crazy client). Then I get a call from my mom who basically just wanted to make me feel bad about not calling her more. Yet she has not called me in days! That paired with a bunch of events that just made this day not work with me, I was run down. While I was driving home I was thinking of all the chores I needed to do before I could go burn off some steam at the gym.I walk in and my husband has all the dishes done and in the washer, dinner on the stove, and my favorite wine in my glass waiting for me! He even attempted to do laundry! I swear I married a saint! Anyone else have great moments like this?

I'm your girl and your my man and were making plans,

NissySokol Posts : 22 Registered: 12/23/09
Re: Amazing Hubby Moments!
Posted: Jan 24, 2011 10:02 AM Go to message in response to: chrissybear90

Even though we've been married for 7 months, we've only been living together for one month because my husband is in the military and i swear it's like we're still honeymooners and my husband is so amazing. I've probably only coocked a handfull of times because he loves cooking for me, sometimes i wont even know he's cooking something for me until he shows up with a food tray and bring it to bed for me. he brings me my medicine to bed before leaving for work and brings me small gifts when he comes home from work, and tries to keep the house neat after i clean up and i dont even know how he finds time to do all this when he works 12 hours every day! he works so hard for the two of us since i cant work right now and i'm so proud of him for everything he does. he's just so amazing. Every day i fall even more in love with him.

Mrs. Sokol

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: Jan 27, 2011 8:30 PM Go to message in response to: chrissybear90

Well I have 3 months left in this pregnancy and it's the every day things that he does - even when I'm a complete bitch that I really appreciate.

Sometimes I just walk in and I'm seriously grumpy ie bitchy. And he lets it roll right off him and just helps where he can - if I let him.

I tell you - I seriously appreciate it!

Aunt Posts : 794 Registered: 12/31/10
Posted: Jan 27, 2011 11:11 PM Go to message in response to: chrissybear90

Ladies,

In 34 years, there have been many Amazing Hubby Moments. I've been thinking of what really amazed me. I know him so well, by now, I'm pretty much used to the way he is.

However, there is one.

We live in a rural area, with lots of hills and road cuts through the hills. Sometimes rocks come loose and roll down the road cuts, onto the road. The county comes along with a scooper to push them off the road, but that's not usually for a couple of days.

I overheard my husband telling some people that when he sees a big rock in the road, he gets out and moves it to the shoulder. Why? Because "I can just picture my wife tootle-ing along in her car, not paying attention, and hitting one of those big rocks. I don't want to lose her, so it's worth a few minutes of my time to heave the rock off the road and possibly save her life."

I didn't know he did that, until I heard him tell someone else. I was "amazed"!

MrsSy Posts : 504 Registered: 7/6/08
Posted: Jan 28, 2011 9:32 AM Go to message in response to: Aunt

Autn, That's so sweet.

When DH takes care of the baby so I can take a much need it nap! Everything he does to help in the house. Especially when I was bedrested. When he cleans the snow in my car and the driveway.

Proud Member of the P.O.O.P.

TR2010 Posts : 50 Registered: 11/15/09
Posted: Feb 20, 2011 1:17 AM Go to message in response to: chrissybear90

We been married almost 7 months and it has been amazing!!! I had a cold n the flu at the same time and hubby took very good care of me; made me soup,meds and give a nice massage plus he waited on all my needs!!!! he is the best!!!

ilayda Posts : 11 Registered: 8/22/12
Posted: Aug 22, 2012 1:46 PM Go to message in response to: chrissybear90

I have been married almost a year now. Next month we will be celebrating our anniversary. So we are very young and newly married.
I want to say that I am married with a beautiful person who always support me and stays right behind me.
After a long and tiring day, it feels so good to know he is waiting me at home. He is also a great cook. I am very lucky cause I am not the only one cooks in the kitchen. The only thing he actually doesnt like to do is laundry :) But I am fine doing the laundry.

Designer Dresses

Catherine88 Posts : 170 Registered: 7/26/12
Posted: Sep 4, 2012 2:11 AM Go to message in response to: chrissybear90

You guys all have a good husband,he are so thougtful and really gentle man.My father never do this to my mum,except mun ask him to do the things.

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 15, 2012 9:07 AM Go to message in response to: chrissybear90

San Patrick Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.jenniferbridal.com/designer-bridal-collections-san-patrick-c-420_454.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine