Bridesmaids Jewelry + Catering

Online Users: 1,231 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

Phie Posts : 1 Registered: 1/24/11
Bridesmaids Jewelry + Catering
Posted: Jan 24, 2011 10:26 PM

1 - Much to my parents chagrin I'm planning a vegetarian wedding. Does anyone know of any suitable caterers? I've looked on Animal Acres but they don't seem to list any higher end/wedding companies.

2 - I'm looking to get my bridesmaids matching necklaces but I'm wondering how much I should spend. I found a company called Pyrrha that sells wax seal jewelry with a saying that says friendship without deceit. This sentiment is really what I want for my best friends but I don't know if I should be spending that much ($150 each). Is there a rule of thumb? I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable.

Aunt Posts : 794 Registered: 12/31/10
Re: Bridesmaids Jewelry + Catering
Posted: Jan 24, 2011 10:39 PM Go to message in response to: Phie

Dear Phie,

#2: There is no real "rule of thumb" for attendant gifts. Spend what you can comfortably afford.

Ripley2011 Posts : 10 Registered: 1/26/11
Posted: Jan 26, 2011 4:07 PM Go to message in response to: Phie

Kudos to you for sticking with your convictions. I'm having a vegan wedding. My advice is to just start calling around and see who's receptive to creating a vegetarian feast. A good caterer will relish the chance to do something new. There are no caterers in my area who specialize in veg catering. The guy I chose is locally famous for his meats, but he was excited to make anything I wanted.

If a caterer doesn't want to budge from his/her usual menu choices, you probably wouldn't want to work with him/her anyway.

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: Jan 28, 2011 7:42 AM Go to message in response to: Phie

Phie - I work for a caterer part time and they do vegetarian food and it's fabulous. So you may not find an EXCLUSIVE vegetarian caterer - it would be hard to sustain a business. But I'm sure you can find a caterer that can do vegetarian.

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 5:13 PM Go to message in response to: Phie

A-Line Straight Neckline Strapless Wedding Gown with Delicate Lace Applique Tulle Dress
Save up to 21% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $158.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-straight-neckline-strapless-wedding-gown-with-delicate-lace-applique-tulle-dress-p-33891.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine