Wedding Coordinators!

Online Users: 1,330 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 3

Dunebug Posts : 30 Registered: 11/8/10
Wedding Coordinators!
Posted: Nov 17, 2010 1:14 AM

Hi everyone. I wanted to know if there are any wedding planners/coordinators here who wouldn't mind talking about their job. I'm pretty interested in the idea of event/wedding coordinating as a career, but I don't know too much about it. Do you have any advice/stories/warnings or anything to share? Thanks!

MagicalMomentsP... Posts : 742 Registered: 3/6/06
Re: Wedding Coordinators!
Posted: Nov 17, 2010 11:52 AM Go to message in response to: Dunebug

Hello,

I'm sure if you call the Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC), they will have people you can speak with.

http://www.bridalassn.com/default.aspx

Howard Kier, Certified Professional Wedding Photographer

Magical Moments Photography

my_3_cs Posts : 1 Registered: 11/19/10
Posted: Nov 19, 2010 2:02 PM Go to message in response to: Dunebug

I've gotten a lot of information on www.lovegevity.com. It has information on wedding planning, blogs and pictures. There are alot of interesting articles.

I'm look at getting started as a wedding planner and I've been looking at different options. The main thing I've heard from other planners is to get certified and go to a program that offers wedding and event planning.

I actually looking at taking a class in a college classroom.

PerfectAffair Posts : 1 Registered: 1/10/11
Posted: Jan 11, 2011 2:11 PM Go to message in response to: Dunebug

I am an Event Planner that has been doing weddings and Events for almost 20 years now! I would be more than happy to speak with anyone about the industry. I also try to post quite a bit of useful information on our blog www.perfectproductions.blogspot.com and our facebook pages (Perfect Productions and the Perfect Affair)

I know that starting out in this industry can be hard so any help I can offer to you I would be happy to!

Elissa

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine