Happy New Year! plans tonight?

Online Users: 1,341 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

HamzicBride Posts : 178 Registered: 12/28/09
Happy New Year! plans tonight?
Posted: Dec 31, 2010 12:37 PM

Happy New Year ladies!

What plans do you have set up tonight? (..other than secretly hoping for engagements...)fireworks? quiet night at home? movies? party? What plans do you have set up for this new years eve?

WellWisher Posts : 175 Registered: 1/2/10
Re: Happy New Year! plans tonight?
Posted: Dec 31, 2010 12:42 PM Go to message in response to: HamzicBride

My fiance is spoiling me rotten tonight. He's picking me up at five, taking me to church (it's a holiday for my denomination today), then dinner, then to the movie Little Fockers, and then to our favorite bar to ring in the New Year. It'll be our first "real date" in 6 months because he's had some financial struggles, so I'm really excited! Wondering what to wear, though...

How about you?

HamzicBride Posts : 178 Registered: 12/28/09
Posted: Dec 31, 2010 12:55 PM Go to message in response to: WellWisher

Seems these finance issues come around around the new year. Hopefully he can get back on his feet quickly. No plans for me as of yet. He is working this afternoon, but thinking he might be picking up a shift tonight. No big plans for now, spending it with the family and hoping for a get together with a big dinner at home.

Some fireworks somewhere in the picture whenever the town has them set up.

WellWisher Posts : 175 Registered: 1/2/10
Posted: Dec 31, 2010 1:46 PM Go to message in response to: HamzicBride

That'll be nice to be with family, we're not very close to anyone in our area so it's just us. Financial times are done, but hey the government declared the war and the recession over, so they must be, right? ;) I kid, I kid.

Fireworks! I forgot all about fireworks! Fun, fun, fun.

mrscreamer2be Posts : 153 Registered: 6/14/09
Posted: Dec 31, 2010 2:44 PM Go to message in response to: HamzicBride

Not sure yet. One of my friends has tickets to a bash downtown. She's willing to give me the tickets for free. I had a slight fever last night so I'm not sure. We'll see :)

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine