Flower

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5

zgallegar Posts : 4 Registered: 11/3/10
Flower
Posted: Nov 3, 2010 4:17 PM

What type of flowers best fit a winter wedding?

MizJodi Posts : 65 Registered: 3/8/07
Re: Flower
Posted: Nov 3, 2010 4:43 PM Go to message in response to: zgallegar

It really depends on where you live, what your priorities are, what your colors are, and what your budget might be.

A tip; I've noticed you've posted several questions. Try to be more specific in what you're asking. There have been a few vague questions; for example, this question would get better answers if you said:

I am having a January wedding, and am thinking of doing white, blue and silver for colors. My budget is $2,000, and my wedding will be in New York.

Now, people know what colors you're thinking, you have a small budget, and what might be best for where you live.

HTH!

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: Nov 3, 2010 4:47 PM Go to message in response to: zgallegar

Also, remember that things that are in season will save $ and be easier to procure.

Moderator Posts : 211 Registered: 3/31/06
Posted: Nov 4, 2010 1:23 PM Go to message in response to: zgallegar

We recently launched this winter wedding centerpiece story. Perhaps you'll find something you like there.

-Allison

Edited by: Moderator on Nov 4, 2010 1:23 PM

dogbride Posts : 41 Registered: 4/22/10
Posted: Dec 21, 2010 5:40 PM Go to message in response to: zgallegar

I always think of paperwhites in the winter. They are bulbs with tiny white flowers. I give them as Christmas presents in pretty vases with stones, sea shells, or pebbles at the "soil". I could imagine a centerpiece of paperwhite in neat vases, and candles all around.

And if you are looking to save $ this would be reasonable.After Christmas last year, I found about 25 kits at Lowes for 1.50 a piece. They came with soil, 4 bulbs, and a vase. (The only problem was sneaking them the house without hubby complaining hehe.

I am sure I can round up some pictures if you are interested. I am actually making some for people this week with the leftover vases and sea glass from our wedding, so I could give you an idea of what it would look like.

swichwang34 Posts : 657 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 15, 2012 6:38 PM Go to message in response to: zgallegar

Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.bestbridalprices.us/designer-bridal-collections-maggie-sottero-c-420_467.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine