Outdoor Wedding Ceremony Shoes!

Online Users: 1,310 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 3

katter Posts : 3 Registered: 2/15/10
Outdoor Wedding Ceremony Shoes!
Posted: Oct 13, 2010 3:32 PM

Hello!

I have 8 months to go until my wedding but am having the WORST time trying to find shoes.

We have an outdoor ceremony so most heels are out, since I don't wanna be sinking into the grass with every step. I don't mind wedges except for the ones with the wicker/wood look. I love flats but since my fiance is about a foot taller than me I'd like a little bit of height.

Color isn't too important. Any ideas?

auntofthebride Posts : 9,354 Registered: 4/2/06
Re: Outdoor Wedding Ceremony Shoes!
Posted: Oct 13, 2010 9:38 PM Go to message in response to: katter

Dear Katter,

I would just stick with flats. Nothing else much works on grass or uneven ground.

You could switch to heels if your reception is inside, though. No one will care if your shoes change from ceremony to reception.

Another idea, which may be really dumb, might be to stand on a brick. If your dress covers the brick, that would add height without killing your feet. Feel free to laugh that idea right out the door, but think about it for a few minutes.

WellWisher Posts : 175 Registered: 1/2/10
Posted: Oct 14, 2010 1:37 AM Go to message in response to: katter

Have you thought of something outside of the usual "dressy" shoes? I'm wearing cowboy boots for my wedding. Don't need to worry about getting them dirty and I still get the extra height. Would something similar to that work, maybe? Boots of all kinds are in these days...

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 13, 2012 5:52 PM Go to message in response to: katter

Save up to 28% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $236.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sheath-sweetheart-neckline-strapless-chiffon-wedding-dress-style-marion-p-33799.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine