NWR Current Events Thread

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 1,414

CatStandish Posts : 2,766 Registered: 6/20/08
Re: NWR Current Events Thread
Posted: Dec 28, 2009 11:23 PM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

(Not that I'd let Grandma take him anywhere without me, though. <G> I wouldn't trust that woman not to try to hop a plane and kidnap him)

But Dad is a good guy, and clearly looking out for the child's best interest by not severing all ties with his Brazilian relations. It's possible the boy himself might, later, but at this point, it would be harmful to him.

Misty

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: Dec 29, 2009 12:01 AM Go to message in response to: CatStandish

Oh supervised to the hell max and back and I wouldn't let the kid out of the country again.

NJ4Life Posts : 3,358 Registered: 8/10/07
Posted: Dec 29, 2009 9:35 AM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

I was definitely into following that story. Mostl b/c he is from NJ so it's ALL over the news all the time here. And it has been. Also b/c of my travels to and from Brazil, anything Brazil peeks my interest.

Anyway it's great that the kid is back home. Part of me thinks maybe he shouild have stayed in Brazil b/c thats all he knows. But then I have to remind myself that he was there illegally and that is majorly wrong. So I am happy that he is back in the States. The dad definitly seems like he knows fully that the healing is going to take a very long time and he seems very prepared for it. I just hope the best for them. I definitely think the grandma should be able to visit in a supervised manner, of course, when the time is right. Again, it's the only thing the little boy knows. And we don't really know if he is speaking English still or just Portuguese so that has to be scary for him too.

New Jersey: We have dumps, bays and cement boots and we know how to use 'em

thatguy28 Posts : 1 Registered: 10/12/10
Posted: Oct 12, 2010 7:02 PM Go to message in response to: newsjunkie

Tina Fey and Sarah Palin are both very attractive women !

Would be hard to choose !

Jason Fladlien

Edited by: thatguy28 on Oct 12, 2010 7:03 PM

Cheap and comfortable bridal shoes at http://weddingshoesbridal.com

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 20, 2012 8:08 AM Go to message in response to: newsjunkie

Sweetheart Neckline Strapless Cathedral Train Taffeta Wedding Dress Style Monalisa Royale
Save up to 32% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $258.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sweetheart-neckline-strapless-cathedral-train-taffeta-wedding-dress-style-monalisa-royale-p-33708.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine