Help!! Maggie Sottero Fiorella Gown needed ASAP

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 11

Msmike Posts : 2 Registered: 1/28/09
Help!! Maggie Sottero Fiorella Gown needed ASAP
Posted: Mar 31, 2010 4:56 AM

I am getting married at the end of June and I want to know the quickiest way i can order a Maggie Sottero Fiorella gown in a size 6 or 8 and get it before the end of june.

VntgGoth2010 Posts : 57 Registered: 1/24/10
Re: Help!! Maggie Sottero Fiorella Gown needed ASAP
Posted: Apr 1, 2010 12:25 AM Go to message in response to: Msmike

This is what was done for me. I was in the "red zone" of ordering my wedding dress. I fell in love with my Maggie Sotero dress and the bridal boutique was going to call the main store or Maggie Sotero directly (I'm assuming) to see if they had a stock dress in my size. Luckily they did and they told me it would take 4-6 weeks...I got it in 2.

Call your local boutiques and see if they have the style you want in store and find out if they call the original stores and see if they have your size in stock or at least close there to. Good luck.
    When is my wedding

sarahopal Posts : 1 Registered: 5/4/10
Posted: May 4, 2010 8:59 PM Go to message in response to: Msmike

If you still need a dress, I have a brand new, never worn Maggie Sottero Fiorella in the color White, size 8 for sale. It was purchased for my sister who then fell in love with a different dress. Alterations were begun but have been reversed so the dress is at it's original measurements and it is unhemmed. We are asking $950 for the dress, however price is negotiable. Email me at sarah_opal@yahoo.com if you are interested.

jdurland Posts : 1 Registered: 8/15/10
Posted: Aug 15, 2010 8:34 PM Go to message in response to: Msmike

I also have a white Maggie Sottero Fiorella dress for sale that I wore for my wedding. It has a size 8 tag, but has been taken in and is closer to a size 6 now. This dress has the jeweled one shoulder strap attached. I'm asking $800 for the dress. Let me know if you would like to buy it from me.

Kayd1 Posts : 1 Registered: 2/21/11
Posted: Feb 21, 2011 9:31 PM Go to message in response to: jdurland

Hi - just wondering if your Fiorella dress is still for sale?
Thanks
Kay

Mrsjordan2b Posts : 1 Registered: 3/9/11
Posted: Mar 13, 2011 8:15 AM Go to message in response to: jdurland

Is the dress still available

Kbride Posts : 1 Registered: 3/28/11
Posted: Mar 28, 2011 2:27 PM Go to message in response to: Msmike

Selling Brand New and never altered Maggie Sottero Fiorella Pearl in size 6 with Certificate of Authenticity. The dress was made without the optional beaded shoulder strap. Let me know if your interested k.lam154@yahoo.com, thanks!

SeptBride1 Posts : 1 Registered: 3/31/11
Posted: Mar 31, 2011 10:03 PM Go to message in response to: Kbride

Hi! I'm looking for a Maggie Sottero Fiorella in Pearl. either size 10 or 12...anyone out there selling one? please email amroman@optonline.net
thx!

fiorellastrap Posts : 1 Registered: 5/9/11
Re: Maggie Sottero Fiorella Gown
Posted: May 9, 2011 12:28 PM Go to message in response to: jdurland

Would you be willing to sell just the strap seperately? That is all I need.

Fiorellatosell Posts : 1 Registered: 6/3/11
Posted: Jun 3, 2011 1:37 AM Go to message in response to: SeptBride1

Are you still looking? I have a never been touched Fiorella in Alabaster label size 12, street size 8/10. It's gorgeous! I haven't even tried it on... so it's BRAND NEW for you!

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 19, 2012 8:12 PM Go to message in response to: VntgGoth2010

A-line Gold Halter Sweetheart Drape Beaded Open Back Prom Dress With Sweep Train
Save up to 16% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $168.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-gold-halter-sweetheart-drape-beaded-open-back-prom-dress-with-sweep-train-p-31800.html

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 24, 2012 11:14 PM Go to message in response to: VntgGoth2010

A-Line Straight Neckline Strapless Wedding Gown with Delicate Lace Applique Tulle Dress
Save up to 21% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $158.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-straight-neckline-strapless-wedding-gown-with-delicate-lace-applique-tulle-dress-p-33891.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine