Leaving for our wedding in one week!!!! :)

Online Users: 1,303 guest(s), 2 user(s). Replies: 7

jmd22 Posts : 125 Registered: 7/17/08
Leaving for our wedding in one week!!!! :)
Posted: Jun 21, 2010 3:35 PM

Oh my gosh, I really can't believe that our wedding day is almost here!! Our date is July 3rd, and we are having a destination wedding in North Idaho (my fiance's parents live there-having the wedding at their house) My fiance and his best man are leaving on Thursday and driving from SoCal to Idaho, and I fly up there a week from today!

I feel like the past few months have just flown by! There are still a lot of small details to wrap up (umm, like our vows--guess we should get on that, haha) and final song selections, etc, but most of the big stuff is done! Our last big project that we had-- as of this past Friday- the boys still didn't have any pants, haha! Our wedding will be a casual, lakeside affair, so we wanted to put all the boys in a nice pair of khakis, with Tommy Bahama buttondowns. We got the shirts months ago, but kept putting off looking for the pants, thinking it would be simple. Uhh, not so much! It turned into a much bigger search than expected, but, we finally found a nice pair, and found all of the sizes we needed, so we are good to go! :)

I am having such a hard time focusing on work right now, even though I have a TON of work to get done before I head out of town--but my mind is elsewhere :) Oh, my other project for this week is finishing up the info packets for our guests and wedding party- maps, itineraries, etc. Gonna try and get those done on the sly here at work today :)

Anyway, I am super excited, and also just wanted to thank all of you ladies for all of your great advice over the past year! I have learned a lot here, and it has been so nice to have a place to go to answer all my questions, get new ideas, or just to vent! Wishing all the rest of you happy planning! :)

auntofthebride Posts : 9,354 Registered: 4/2/06
Re: Leaving for our wedding in one week!!!! :)
Posted: Jun 21, 2010 4:09 PM Go to message in response to: jmd22

Dear JMD,

Hey, great, that is so exciting!!!

I know the place where you plan to get married. (We exchanged PMs a while ago.) I still haven't been there, but plan to be in that very same place next spring. I have seen their website and it looks absolutely beautiful.

I'll be thinking of you on July 3!

Posted: Jun 21, 2010 6:18 PM Go to message in response to: auntofthebride

Thanks!!

You will love it up there- it is absolutely gorgeous!! :)

CheetahAngel Posts : 2,017 Registered: 11/29/08
Posted: Jun 21, 2010 8:07 PM Go to message in response to: jmd22

How exciting and please share pictures with us when you get a chance! :)

CIMG7482-1.jpg picture by CheetahAngel81

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Visit my wedding website http://www.mywedding.com/alanandjarlyn

Sign my guestbook!!! :)

Posted: Jun 22, 2010 1:13 AM Go to message in response to: CheetahAngel

Thanks ladies!! I will post pics for sure! :)

mrscreamer2be Posts : 153 Registered: 6/14/09
Posted: Jun 22, 2010 2:22 AM Go to message in response to: jmd22

Congratulations! So exciting!

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 12, 2012 12:52 PM Go to message in response to: jmd22

Save up to 22% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $218.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/ball-gown-strapless-ruffles-organza-wedding-dress-style-giselle-p-33756.html

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 5:50 AM Go to message in response to: jmd22

A-Line Scoop NEckline Off-Shoulder Straps with Ruffles Floor Length Zipper Chiffon prom Dress
Save up to 42% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $188.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-scoop-neckline-offshoulder-straps-with-ruffles-floor-length-zipper-chiffon-prom-dress-p-32016.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine