Ideas for indoor pictures in Connecticut

Online Users: 1,346 guest(s), 2 user(s). Replies: 3

tracyp1977 Posts : 3 Registered: 10/22/09
Ideas for indoor pictures in Connecticut
Posted: Apr 24, 2010 6:38 AM

Hi Everyone,
Of course I want beautiful weather for my wedding day but mother nature has its own plans. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of nice places to get some indoor pictures (incase it rains), I am getting married in the Hartford, CT area and the reception is in Southington, CT. Thanks to anyone who can offer ideas.

Tracy

CheetahAngel Posts : 2,017 Registered: 11/29/08
Re: Ideas for indoor pictures in Connecticut
Posted: Apr 24, 2010 11:12 AM Go to message in response to: tracyp1977

Hmmm I know plenty of outdoor places in CT to take pictures at but I can't think of any indoor places. The only thing I can say is just take your pictures inside where you will have your wedding. I'm sure the photographer will know how to pose pictures indoors in case of rain. Also, many times beautiful pictures happens in the rain! My photographer told me that she always has these huge black umbrellas in her car and if it rains she takes pictures outside :) I wouldn't worry too much. I'm sure inside or outside your pictures will be beautiful.

CIMG7482-1.jpg picture by CheetahAngel81

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Visit my wedding website http://www.mywedding.com/alanandjarlyn

Sign my guestbook!!! :)

myras Posts : 396 Registered: 2/26/10
Posted: Apr 25, 2010 2:06 PM Go to message in response to: tracyp1977

I've always thought that wedding pictures should document the reality of the wedding. You can pose for pictures in pretty settings just about any time and place. But, what you'll really want to look at is the reality of your wedding day. Sooo, if it's inside, it's inside. The important subject in the pictures is you and FH and your guests. Trust me, I've been married for 35 years, and when we look at our pictures, we look at who was there, how we all looked way back then, and talk about our memories of the people and the day.
myra@classysassyweddings.com

BellaP Posts : 1 Registered: 4/18/10
Posted: Jun 17, 2010 3:52 PM Go to message in response to: tracyp1977

I am looking for the same thing! I do know that Hartford City Hall is gorgeous. I can't use it, though, because that's where my sister had her wedding shots. There is a gorgeous staircase and everything. I would recommend that. But please let me know if you have any other suggestions because I'm still on a hunt, and my wedding is in 10 days! :)

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine