We want to slim down before the wedding

Online Users: 1,322 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 4

WhiteEagleSenef... Posts : 3 Registered: 6/6/10
We want to slim down before the wedding
Posted: Jun 11, 2010 12:22 PM

My boyfriend and I both want to slim down before our June 2011 wedding. We're low on dough, so we're already cutting back on portions to help our goal and save us some money. I'm not fat, just a little bigger than I'd like to be, and both of us are kind of lazy and don't do much exercising. What's a good way to start with this? And how much should we plan on losing?

KCI Posts : 150 Registered: 3/30/09
Re: We want to slim down before the wedding
Posted: Jun 11, 2010 1:05 PM Go to message in response to: WhiteEagleSenef...

In order for anyone to help with how much you should lose, they'll need heights and current weights. I believe the "healthy" amount of weight to lose is 1-2 poulds per week.

If you have access to a pool, swimming is a very useful form of exercise. It works your entire body. If not, get out and start walking/jogging/running. You don't need any equipment for that other than a pair of good, supportive sneakers.

You have a year to get ready. So you need to figure out something you can stick with. Look at it as a lifestyle change, not a short-term goal to prepare for the wedding. If you have a hard time staying motivated, sign up for races of some sort. If you need to train for a 5K run, you may be more likely to stick to your exercise routine, than if you're just doing it to do it. I'm completing in a triathlon on Sunday - I have gone to the gym much more since I decided to do the triathlon than I ever did before I had a specific reason to.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

SPL Posts : 7 Registered: 6/13/10
Posted: Jun 14, 2010 9:41 PM Go to message in response to: WhiteEagleSenef...

Spreading your meals to 5 small meals 2-4 hours apart from each other in
order to increase your metabolism will help lose weight.

Crystalconners80 Posts : 2 Registered: 7/8/10
Posted: Jul 8, 2010 2:52 PM Go to message in response to: SPL

Small meals 3 times a day and snack on healthy foods. We snack on celery and rasins. Always keep little healthy snacks in your purse incase you get hungry!

LorettaH Posts : 10 Registered: 4/21/11
Posted: Apr 23, 2011 12:44 AM Go to message in response to: WhiteEagleSenef...

If you really want to become slim then it is your time to reduce that food that you eat and drink ice tea to burn your belly fats. It is also advisable to start running or jogging every morning.

opc | natural blood pressure support

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine