Looking for the perfect PHOTOGRAPHER in Atlanta!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 6

JluvsJ Posts : 4 Registered: 5/24/10
Looking for the perfect PHOTOGRAPHER in Atlanta!
Posted: Jun 8, 2010 4:52 PM

I am getting married in a couple of months and still need a photographer! I wouldn't mind having a videographer as well. My fiancee and I are looking for someone that offers engagement photos as well. I also wouldn't mind having boudoir photos done as well but closer to the wedding date. I would like one photographer for all of these. Since we are getting married outside of the U.S. we would need someone that is willing to travel with us. I know it might be a bit much to ask for, but I want everything to be perfect. I have been dreaming about my wedding day since I was young. I hope someone can help me! Thank you all in advance. (:

MagicalMomentsP... Posts : 742 Registered: 3/6/06
Re: Looking for the perfect PHOTOGRAPHER in Atlanta!
Posted: Jun 8, 2010 7:33 PM Go to message in response to: JluvsJ

Unfortunately, I personally don't know of any photographers to refer you to in the Atlanta area. However, I can point you to the Professional Photographers of America's Find a Photographer service.
http://www.ppa.com/findaphotographer/index.php All of these photographers are members of PPA and care enough about their profession to belong to such an organization. In addition as members of PPA, they will automatically carry errors and omissions insurance. Furthermore, since they belong to the national PPA organization, they can draw upon the rest of the membership should an emergency arise and they can't attend your wedding. However, before you select any individual photographer you will need to conduct your own due diligence.

Howard Kier, Certified Professional Wedding Photographer

Magical Moments Photography

MagicalMomentsP... Posts : 742 Registered: 3/6/06
Posted: Jun 8, 2010 7:37 PM Go to message in response to: MagicalMomentsP...

Oh, I forgot about Nneka because she's in Stone Mountain. I've seen her work but don't know how much she will charge for what you desire. Her website is http://www.imagesbynneka.com/

Howard Kier, Certified Professional Wedding Photographer

Magical Moments Photography

lanie322 Posts : 2 Registered: 6/9/10
Posted: Jun 9, 2010 2:33 PM Go to message in response to: JluvsJ

I have booked Premier Wedding Photography. I fell in love with Chris's work the website is chrisbrock.org. You should check it out, I don't think you will be disappointed! His website is very easy to get around, and has so much information! He has so many pictures and videos to look at. He offers photography, videography and DJ entertainment. I hope this helps!

JluvsJ Posts : 4 Registered: 5/24/10
Posted: Jun 14, 2010 1:56 PM Go to message in response to: lanie322

Thanks! I checked out the website and liked what I saw. I set up a consultation with him to see if my fiance and I mesh well with Chris. I will keep you posted on how it goes!

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 13, 2012 8:26 PM Go to message in response to: JluvsJ

Save up to 22% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $218.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/ball-gown-strapless-ruffles-organza-wedding-dress-style-giselle-p-33756.html

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Dec 13, 2012 7:06 PM Go to message in response to: JluvsJ

Wedding dresses from famous wedding designers are promoting now.
http://www.okaydress.com/wedding-dress-designers-c-65.html
Mori Lee Wedding Dress Style 4973 is just $469.99.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine