Maybe....Possible....I Refuse to Snoop....

Online Users: 1,352 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 13

Starfish2002 Posts : 6 Registered: 3/30/09
Maybe....Possible....I Refuse to Snoop....
Posted: May 17, 2010 9:58 AM

Ok - so here is the short of the story. I was in my BF's office (at the house) with my BF and his Dad. We were hanging stuff up. I just happen to pick up the house phone - which we really dont use that often - and I noticed 5 missed calls....well on of the missed calls was from Littman's Jwewlers (this just happens to be the place where the engagement ring I fell in love with is at). My face dropped, but I dont think he noticed. So later that day....after his parents left...we grabbed a quick lunch and he said well I have errands to run...home depot and the mall....that is where the store is - the mall, and he didnt invite me to go along...now I played ok...I have stuff to do around the house...plant flowers and mulch....

So with that said - why would a jewerly store call??? When we looked at the ring months ago we didnt leave any information or numbers...

We are going to Puerto Rico next week for a vacation.....

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Re: Maybe....Possible....I Refuse to Snoop....
Posted: May 17, 2010 1:11 PM Go to message in response to: Starfish2002

So are you asking if hes going to propose? Well, sure, it certainly looks that way. Either that or he just landed himself a job as Diddys new assistant buying his bling, and thats why the jewelry store called. Im guessing the first option is more likely though. But seriously - try to put it out of your mind and go on the trip and have FUN together. If he proposes, great! But if he doesnt and youre thinking about it the whole time, youre going to have a really awful time on your vacation. So just go with whatever will or wont happen and have fun.

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com  

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

Co-Founder and Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People.

"Children are just like adults, minus the crushing failure." - Stephen Colbert

HamzicBride Posts : 178 Registered: 12/28/09
Posted: May 18, 2010 1:27 AM Go to message in response to: Starfish2002

hmmm, well it's hard to tell but I will say this though. When we first went out ring shopping a few months ago, a couple stores managed to sneak our numbers and it turned out they called us for useless things. They mainy tried to invite us back in the hopes to make a sale.

As much as we all are women who hate waiting, dont think about it and wreck your trip. It may or may not happen but we all know that there is nothing worst than expecting something that turns out not to happen.

Relax and enjoy your trip.

Posted: May 20, 2010 3:55 PM Go to message in response to: HamzicBride

So I recieved an email from my mom today:

Subject Line: Manicure
Body: Now get a pretty white polish manicure for Puerto Rico.

Now, my mother always believed these were a waste of money...but thats all she wrote and thats all she said to me...Interesting...

Mind you - I am in a mind set that it might happen, but also realize it may not...but I have to admit this is very peculiar. I think he asked her blessing.

LLAquarius Posts : 5 Registered: 3/9/10
Posted: May 21, 2010 10:57 AM Go to message in response to: Starfish2002

I think that the with the phone call it was one thing but the email from your mom? why would she say that without there being a reason!!!!
and its so hard not to get excited...............

let us know what happens!!!!

Posted: May 21, 2010 12:15 PM Go to message in response to: LLAquarius

Well, I do know that there is a chance that he may not ask while on vacation. I am fully preparing myself for that as well. Because us being women are very imaginary....so all these little things could mean something else! True - why would my mother email me that then never talk about it again after the fact? Dont know didnt ask just told her I have plans to get a pedicure, she never responded. But we shall see....

I have been looking forward to time away with just him and I for a while now. We have always been around people or family so it is a great time for us to get away just the two of us. I am looking forward in being off from work too....LOL.....I am just excited for my vacation - and this would be a great added bonus!

Thanks everyone!

HamzicBride Posts : 178 Registered: 12/28/09
Posted: May 21, 2010 1:30 PM Go to message in response to: Starfish2002

That sounds totally sketchy! I am sooooo excitde for you! when are you leaving for your trip?! when do you get back?? you definitely have to come tell us if it happens crosses fingers

Posted: May 22, 2010 7:44 PM Go to message in response to: HamzicBride

Hey!

Well yet again my mother called me today and as chipper as a bird at 6am she goes did you get your WHITE MANICURE? LOL - I said no, and just played it off as I was just getting a pedicure. She then told me to come to her house and she would do my nails for me! ROFL!

We leave Tuesday, and I am just looking forward to my vacation...R & R!

Posted: May 30, 2010 5:22 PM Go to message in response to: Starfish2002

Well I am an engaged woman! He asked on the beach at night in Puerto Rico!

CatStandish Posts : 2,766 Registered: 6/20/08
Posted: May 30, 2010 5:29 PM Go to message in response to: Starfish2002

Congrats!

Misty

lissagettingmar... Posts : 22 Registered: 5/29/10
Posted: May 30, 2010 11:14 PM Go to message in response to: Starfish2002

Congratulations! Women always know ;)

mrscreamer2be Posts : 153 Registered: 6/14/09
Posted: May 31, 2010 2:40 AM Go to message in response to: Starfish2002

Congratulations!!!

MikaylaK Posts : 53 Registered: 5/23/10
Posted: May 31, 2010 8:34 AM Go to message in response to: mrscreamer2be

Well, that's great to read! Congratulations _

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 15, 2012 8:52 AM Go to message in response to: Starfish2002

San Patrick Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.jenniferbridal.com/designer-bridal-collections-san-patrick-c-420_454.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine