Is the wait almost over??

Online Users: 1,363 guest(s), 3 user(s). Replies: 7

SoontobeMrs759 Posts : 3 Registered: 5/14/10
Is the wait almost over??
Posted: May 14, 2010 11:23 AM

Last year my bf and I went to Hawaii - everyone told me he was going to propose. He didn't, but I didn't really expect him to. Two days before we left, he left up an IM conversation on my laptop, which I didn't read all of, but of course couldn't help noticing his friend had asked when he was going to "pop the question". He replied that he wanted to in Hawaii but didn't want to be cliche, and that he was thinking of our 3-year anniversary (which is coming up!). Before everyone thinks I was being nosey, I promise those comments were at the end of the convo :) Anyway, our 3-yr anniversary is next week, and he has plans that I can't know about, but I had to get the day off of work for. He starts a new job on Monday, and asked for that day off as well! All we ever do for our anniversary is to go out for a nice dinner after work, so it of course has me wondering!! I should also mention that last fall he told me the ring was "taken care of"! Sorry to make this so long!! What does everyone think?

corac715 Posts : 29 Registered: 3/28/10
Re: Is the wait almost over??
Posted: May 14, 2010 11:29 AM Go to message in response to: SoontobeMrs759

Sounds like he has a surprise in store for you. I hope it is your proposal....but don't get too upset if it isn't. My bf has told me that he will propose soon....on a day that is "special to him" and it isn't our anniv or my bday or anything like that.

Audreysdance Posts : 5 Registered: 5/8/10
Posted: May 14, 2010 3:40 PM Go to message in response to: corac715

Oh wow!!! Sounds like you might have something in store. I'm having an anny next week too, saturday, and I'm wondering if mine might be then but I also have a birthday and who knows.

I think its okay that you saw it, maybe he even wanted you to see it though to throw you off so keep that in mind if he doesn't do it.

Either way congrats on it coming soon and let us all know!! :)

Posted: May 16, 2010 8:19 PM Go to message in response to: Audreysdance

Thanks for the advice! We went to my mom's this weekend, where a LOT of whispering took place every time I left the room. All I caught was "sshhhh....here she comes" and "do your parents know?" so I'm getting the feeling that something is happening soon....trying not to get my hopes up but it's sooooo hard!!! Good luck with your own proposal!!

HamzicBride Posts : 178 Registered: 12/28/09
Posted: May 18, 2010 1:29 AM Go to message in response to: SoontobeMrs759

So what's the update?

Posted: May 18, 2010 7:36 PM Go to message in response to: HamzicBride

Nothing yet!!!! Anniversary is Friday :) I'm not allowed to know the plans, but I bought a new dress anyway :)

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 15, 2012 8:51 AM Go to message in response to: SoontobeMrs759

San Patrick Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.bestbridalprices.us/designer-bridal-collections-san-patrick-c-420_454.html

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 24, 2012 10:20 PM Go to message in response to: SoontobeMrs759

Black Strapless Sweetheart Layered Drape Hi-low Prom Dress With Beads
Save up to 31% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $178.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/black-strapless-sweetheart-layered-drape-hilow-prom-dress-with-beads-p-32379.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine