Who's Paying?

Online Users: 1,315 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 18

wdubin Posts : 49 Registered: 4/27/08
Re: Who's Paying?
Posted: Apr 22, 2010 3:57 PM Go to message in response to: BrighterThanSun...

We are paying for everything entirely.

kelciey Posts : 4 Registered: 4/24/10
Posted: May 17, 2010 7:12 PM Go to message in response to: SMGray

My fiance` and myself will be paying for our wedding. My mom and dad are going to contribute what ever they can, but I will not ask them for a specific amount.

dodgercpkl Posts : 130 Registered: 9/27/09
Posted: May 17, 2010 9:08 PM Go to message in response to: SMGray

My parents are paying for everything. Honestly when we got engaged, both of us were figuring that we'd have just a civil ceremony with my pastor as the officiant because that was all that we could really afford. We were very surprised when my parents told us that they were giving us x amount of dollars to spend on wedding, honeymoon, and savings for the future. It was something we weren't expecting but were pleased to accept. :)

TrustLove Posts : 73 Registered: 3/7/08
Posted: May 18, 2010 12:21 AM Go to message in response to: SMGray

My parents are generously paying for our wedding, honeymoon, and helping us out in other ways finacially. I am so thankful for my parents and all they do for me. They have completely accepted my FH into the family as if he was their own son, which is amazing since he is not very close to his parents. We originally were going to pay for the wedding ourselves, but then my parents offered to take care of everything for us.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine