CUPCAKES! and displays...

Online Users: 1,285 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 1

KristaEve Posts : 5 Registered: 3/25/10
CUPCAKES! and displays...
Posted: May 13, 2010 5:33 PM

Hi everyone, I am in love with cupcakes! and must have them at my wedding but I am having issues finding an appropriate way to display them. I want something fun, even though its my wedding and it is supposed to be "formal" honestly when was the last time somone other than the bride wore a full length semi formal gown to a wedding, but thats another storey. I love traditional looking things not to themed but still fun, clearly I am very very confused!

Alot of places offer a wire/ metal type, some offer a tray/ stand type, but I have yet to find something exciting, or should i just play it cool and go for the normal??

I need your help!

myras Posts : 396 Registered: 2/26/10
Re: CUPCAKES! and displays...
Posted: May 13, 2010 7:26 PM Go to message in response to: KristaEve

I have many pictures of cupcake displays that look just as formal and elaborate as a wedding cake. Just contact me through my website and I'll send some right out to you. Building your own display is a fairly simple project if someone is minimally handy. Most of the ones that you can purchase are too small to serve a large number of people. If you want a cake-cutting, you can include a small layer cake at the top just for you two. You even can use cupcakes as centerpieces on each table, rather than having one large display.
myra@classysassyweddings.com

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine