Wedding colors clash

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

mickowski Posts : 1 Registered: 4/23/10
Wedding colors clash
Posted: May 10, 2010 12:13 PM

I am planning a wedding in the Fall in the Northern Michigan area. Now I would like to have Fall colors but I am afraid they would clash with my fiance's reddish orange hair!!! Is it okay to still use them even if he has red orange hair or should I use something else. If so what???

IDzine01 Posts : 26 Registered: 2/27/09
Re: Wedding colors clash
Posted: May 10, 2010 12:19 PM Go to message in response to: mickowski

I don't think it would clash at all. If anything, it will probably make your photos look even more beautifully coordinated. Like a bridal catalog photo shoot. ;-)

Check out some stock photography sites for images and color inspiration.
“Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free til they find someone just as wild to run with them.” -Sex and the City

auntofthebride Posts : 9,354 Registered: 4/2/06
Posted: May 10, 2010 12:58 PM Go to message in response to: mickowski

Dear Mic,

Are you kidding? Fall colors look GREAT with red hair. I used to work with a red haired woman and I was so jealous. She looked wonderful in fall colors. By simply entering a room, she made all heads turn. With my pale complexion and preference for pastels, I blend right into the wallpaper.

myras Posts : 396 Registered: 2/26/10
Posted: May 10, 2010 1:24 PM Go to message in response to: mickowski

Are you serious? The colors of the wedding have to match/blend with your FH's HAIR??? Unless he's lying on the tablecloth, I see no problem. Just make sure that what he wears looks good on him (brown looks great on redheads, and there's nothing wrong with a good old black tux and neutral accessories). Dressing men in bright, coordinating vests, ties, etc. has always looked too prom to me, anyway. So, no need to put him in an orange tie just to coordinate with your bouquet.
myra@classysassyweddings.com

Bride2008 Posts : 3,058 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: May 11, 2010 1:39 PM Go to message in response to: mickowski

1) You are really over thinking this. Try not to stress so much or you will burn yourself out pretty quickly.

2) Red and orange are HUGE fall colors, so he will blend right in.

3) Even if the colors did clash with his hair, no one will notice or care other than you.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine