gifts

Online Users: 1,323 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

2bmel2010 Posts : 26 Registered: 10/7/07
gifts
Posted: Apr 28, 2010 1:19 PM

I'm getting married this August. My BMs are my younger sisters, 20 & 18. My MOH,29, just got married this past weekend. I have NO idea what to get them.

My FH is thinking of getting his guys a nice bottle of bourbon whiskey for each of them but his groomsmen are 2 younger brothers, also 20 & 18. His Best man is 27.

What does one normally give to their FH? And parents?

What is everyone's thoughts/suggestions?? TIA.

amdjelly Posts : 48 Registered: 8/7/09
Re: gifts
Posted: Apr 28, 2010 6:17 PM Go to message in response to: 2bmel2010

You don't have to get matching stuff, and definitely shouldn't get them anything to do with the wedding. I did end up getting my BM's bracelets, but each bracelet is completely different, and they're not something that they would wear for the wedding. I got all the GM's cufflinks, one had crosses on them, one had a monogram, and one had the Batman symbol. Again, they definitely do not have to use these for the wedding, it's just something each one of them would like. The ushers are a bit younger, and will be happy with Best Buy giftcards. FH and I aren't getting each other gifts, as marrying one another is already the best gift we could receive. Our parents are getting heartfelt thank you cards, they have insisted on no actual gifts.

Does one of your bridesmaids love to read? Get her a book she's had her eye on. Does another love to pamper herself? Get her a gift card for a spa. I wouldn't give alcohol to anyone under 21. Think about giving the GM's tickets to sporting events, or maybe gift cards to Ticketmaster.

The key is to shop for them like you normally would. It's no different than shopping for Christmas, or a birthday. Etsy.com is where I got the jewelry and cufflinks, and was a great source.

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Re: gifts
Posted: Sep 14, 2012 12:38 AM Go to message in response to: 2bmel2010

San Patrick Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.bestbridalprices.us/designer-bridal-collections-san-patrick-c-420_454.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine