Virgin on wedding night

Online Users: 1,306 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 10

2010brideinpa Posts : 1 Registered: 3/23/10
Virgin on wedding night
Posted: Mar 23, 2010 3:09 PM

Hi I'm getting married in december and wondered if there were any others out there who will be virgins on their wedding night? I know as the months go by my fiance and I are getting more and more excited but also in the back of my mind is the wedding night fears and nerves. What should I expect? What should I do to be prepared? How do you overcome the nerves as a virgin being intimate for the first time? I am totally in love with my fiance and I know he will be patient but will I know what to do? He is not a virgin as he was married very young and then divorced a few years later. Just looking for some advice or others in the same situation.

FutureMrsKlein Posts : 164 Registered: 5/2/09
Re: Virgin on wedding night
Posted: Mar 23, 2010 4:39 PM Go to message in response to: 2010brideinpa

I'm going to post what I posted in the newbie thread. Good luck!
I'm sure it will be special for you, but please know that for many
people the first time isn't the best. Don't think about it too much and
enjoy the moment, as goofy as it may be, and what it means to the two of
you. Maybe have a glass of wine before hand to loosen yourself up about
it.

Most of all.....enjoy the second time. :)

(Don't be afraid to laugh at yourself- imo, while I love it, sex can be
pretty funny sometimes.)

auntofthebride Posts : 9,354 Registered: 4/2/06
Posted: Mar 23, 2010 6:37 PM Go to message in response to: 2010brideinpa

dear 2010

There is a thread called "Newbie" with exactly the same question. Go have a look there.

klpeltie Posts : 7 Registered: 2/16/10
Posted: Mar 29, 2010 2:47 AM Go to message in response to: 2010brideinpa

Like said above...it wont be the best. I recommend him being on top the first time. If your first time isn't that awesome...do it again later. My first time wasn't that awesome...but eventually I became a nympho.

But i'm currently not a nympho bc I have lost all hope bc I live in a dorm with a roommate that never leaves and so does my FH

---

Kara

Will825 Posts : 9 Registered: 9/28/09
Posted: Mar 31, 2010 11:34 PM Go to message in response to: 2010brideinpa

JUST RELAX AND ENJOY IT...
Cool

alymar Posts : 100 Registered: 3/2/10
Posted: Apr 1, 2010 5:35 PM Go to message in response to: 2010brideinpa

I would say - relaxation is a must. Sex is a completely natural act and let your instincts guide you. And you FH will be able to help as well.

I wouldn't worry about knowing what to do. Making love to someone for the first time - wether you are a virgin or not - is all about learning what works for the two of you together. Take you time and learn to explore each other over your honeymoon. The first time may be very akward but once that is over you will be past the initial fears and be able to learn each others bodies and responses. But I would say - don't rush it.

Friendship is a wonderful base for love...
When is my wedding
Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

Jabberwocky Posts : 6 Registered: 4/20/10
Posted: Apr 22, 2010 1:56 PM Go to message in response to: 2010brideinpa

Remember that you have LOTS of time to have sex, so (especially since you're a virgin) don't feel like you have to jump to full-out sex right away. Have him go down on you, use fingers, the whole bit. Lots of foreplay! As for the actual deed- use lubricant, drink a glass of wine beforehand, and try to relax- and congratulations on your jouney!:)

TwiMom Posts : 1 Registered: 7/10/10
Posted: Jul 10, 2010 5:26 PM Go to message in response to: 2010brideinpa

I am not a virgin, even though I'm 17 turning 18, I'm still getting married. It's a good thing you waited. Just calm and your self down and be happy. It's all natural.

P.S. I'm having a baby in September.

Callalily1326 Posts : 6 Registered: 1/2/09
Posted: Sep 18, 2010 2:59 AM Go to message in response to: 2010brideinpa

I will not be a virgin on my wedding night but my fiance and I were eachother's firsts. When we were first intimate, it was awkward and yes it did hurt, but he was gentle and loving which made it one of the best of my life. It does hurt and dont expect that you will want to do it again that night. And I agree that missionary is the best because 1) it wont hurt as much 2) you will be able to look at eachother and feel closer--mind, body and soul

June 8, 2013... I love you, my potato/papita

auntofthebride Posts : 9,354 Registered: 4/2/06
Posted: Sep 18, 2010 9:41 PM Go to message in response to: Callalily1326

Ladies,

Did you hop on a two-wheeled bike and ride it perfectly the first time? Or, did it take practice?

Did you jump in the pool and swim laps the first time? Or, did it take practice?

Did you pick up a tennis racket and hit backhand the first time? Or, did it take practice.

Biking, swimming, tennis and sex all involve new uses of major muscle groups in the body. You'll fee like a dork for a while, then with practice, you'll get good at it.

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 12, 2012 8:19 AM Go to message in response to: 2010brideinpa

Save up to 21% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $158.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-straight-neckline-strapless-wedding-gown-with-delicate-lace-applique-tulle-dress-p-33891.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine