Maggie Sottero Vogue/Vogue Royale

Online Users: 1,297 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 8

jvan Posts : 13 Registered: 10/11/08
Maggie Sottero Vogue/Vogue Royale
Posted: Jan 4, 2009 10:09 PM

So this is my dress! Yea for finally figuring it out! I tried it on in all antique gold. I'm going to get a different color, but not sure whether to get the all ivory or the diamond white and champagne beading over light gold. I think the link shows the diamond white combo. Does anyone have pictures of this dress or have tried it on in a different color?

Me in the dress:

Here's the link to the dress:
http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?keywordText=vogue&keywordType=any&page=0&pageSize=12&style=A3112

Thanks for your input!

jmwz Posts : 1 Registered: 1/27/09
Re: Maggie Sottero Vogue/Vogue Royale
Posted: Feb 2, 2009 4:00 PM Go to message in response to: jvan

Hi! That is a beautiful gown! I got the Vogue in the Diamond White and Champagne over Light Gold. I also saw it in the ivory on ivory, but thought that it lost so much of its depth when the details were all the same color. Also, note that when a camera flashes on the one with Diamond white over light gold, the white reflects most of the color so it looks white. Then without flash or in candle light it looks like a much deeper ivory with rich texture. I love it! I have a lot of pics- both close up detail shots & far off ones, flash and no flash. I can't get the pics up on here, but you can e-mail me at jmwz@umich.edu if you'd like & I can send them. Jennifer

gi25 Posts : 1 Registered: 6/20/09
Posted: Jul 4, 2009 11:02 AM Go to message in response to: jvan

I got the vogue royal in white, i am getting married in 8-22-09 and its beautiful. i was amazed because the bridal attend told me she never seen it in white only in antique and diamond white. She also stated since she never seen it in white she always encourage brides to go with the diamond white. However, my dress can in last week both her and i was amazed of how classic and beautiful it look. it was just beautiful and classic, i was so happy. I was so nervous because i love this dress and i was not sure how the white would look if it would be to dull. it was not i sparkle from every angle with this dress on and it was just my dream dress. I hope by me writting dress brides will be less nervous to pick this dress in white. The diamond white is pretty too but i did not like the fact that the under it was a darker Champagne color. for me it was not very bridal. Also i am a plus size bride wearing this dress and i have never felt so beautiful it hugs my curves in all the right way, the ladies that worked at the bridal shop said they never seen this dress on a plus size bride and they stated that they will recommend it more for bigger girls because it worked very well with my body type. I am also getting a bolero done, i ordered the lace from Maggie. they charged a lot for the lace and the tulle and the beading at the end of the day i could get myself a second bridal gown at David bridal for what it cost me, it came out very beautiful. I just hope all the women who has this dress love it as much as i do and just enjoy feeling beautiful.

joey28 Posts : 1 Registered: 7/17/09
Posted: Jul 17, 2009 1:44 AM Go to message in response to: gi25

gi25- Do you have any pictures of the Vogue Royale in white? I just tried this dress on today in Ivory and it is in my top 2! If I decide to get this one I think I would want to order it in white but I was curious as to what it looks like. Like you, I am also wondering if it will be sparkly in the white. If you have any pictures that I could see that would be great:)

gmp07 Posts : 1 Registered: 9/22/09
Posted: Sep 22, 2009 10:40 PM Go to message in response to: jvan

Is that you in the antique gold or color combo one? I just ordered the vogue in antique gold on sunday and I'm freaking out that maybe I should have looked at the other colors before I chose, but the store only had antique gold. Does anyone have pics of it in Diamond white & champagne over light gold????? I need help ASAP!

Jen8045 Posts : 2 Registered: 10/26/09
Posted: Oct 26, 2009 3:12 PM Go to message in response to: gmp07

Hi!
I actually just ordered the Vogue Royale in Diamond White/Chmgn/Lt Gold. Here's a pic of it. Sorry its not the greatest quality- took it with my cell phone! :) How did the antique gold look? The place I visited only had this one.. but loved it! I actually didn't even notice the Lt Gold underneath until the salesperson pointed it out. I'm sure this dress is gorgeous in any color.

Edited by: Jen8045 on Oct 26, 2009 3:19 PM

kspadone Posts : 1 Registered: 1/21/10
Posted: Jan 21, 2010 9:20 PM Go to message in response to: jvan

I ordered this dress too! Its beautiful! What color are your bridesmaids dresses to go with it?

Jen8045 Posts : 2 Registered: 10/26/09
Posted: Feb 9, 2010 10:18 PM Go to message in response to: kspadone

Which color gown did you order? FINALLY got my bridesmaid's dresses! They are a dark plum. What color are you thinking?

kbabe88 Posts : 2 Registered: 4/19/10
Posted: Apr 19, 2010 3:21 PM Go to message in response to: Jen8045

very nice! you will look amazing and it is a beautiful gown

Kelley

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine