Best workout video?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

Megannon Posts : 37 Registered: 1/29/08
Best workout video?
Posted: Mar 26, 2010 5:59 PM

I am getting married October 9 2010 and need to find a fun sexy workout video that ACTUALLY works!!! I have gained 10 lbs in the past few months and need to work the weight off. I have tried the pussy cat dolls workout video and is a lot of fun but I need more videos so I dont get bored so easily doing the same DVD everyday. Please help!! What is working for everyone else?

JoelsPrettyPres... Posts : 41 Registered: 12/2/09
Re: Best workout video?
Posted: Mar 26, 2010 6:47 PM Go to message in response to: Megannon

TURBO JAM! Ok it isn't a "sexy" workout persay but it works and how!

After I had my daughter i had gained roughly 30 pounds (which was awful cause I was always fit and tone), I saw the turbo jam infomercial bought it and imediatly saw results! It is amazing to me because you don't just see weight coming off the scale you see your waist going in and your butt lifting, things tightening ya know. It is an all over good workout. Needless to say i lost all the baby weight plus 10 more! And it literally only took three months.Unfortunatly I had a bad breakup shortly thereafter and well..I eat when I am upset, so I gained a lot back.

But now I am starting it up again (for my wedding) and have already lost eight pounds in the past week and a half, yup thats right. Maybe it just works well with my body I don't know but I do recomend it to anyone who A. likes to workout, or B.Wants to lose weight quick. I should mention I do a twenty minute workout one day and a 45 minute workout the next, I only take Sundays and seriously bad cramp days off so thats probably a factor in results.

I also have all the Carmen Electra aerobic striptease collection which is what you would call "sexy". I did them all the time before I had my daughter, but honestly they are just stripper moves. Ya you can feel your muscles being worked and the moves are kinda neat but if you want to lose wieght theres nothing like intense cardio. I'm not knocking it though, I really felt it in my lower body.

Hope this helps, I am there with ya I just wish I only had ten pounds to lose. ha ha

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Mel2K Posts : 2 Registered: 4/12/10
Posted: Apr 13, 2010 12:52 PM Go to message in response to: Megannon

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred is REALLY effective. I'm a runner and I dabble in weights, but her20-something minute circuits KILL me. You're supposed to do it everyday, but I just get too sore to do it two days in a row. Adding this DVD, say, 3 days per week would be very effective. Unless you're a crazy person like Jillian Michaels already. Un which case, I don't think you'd be posting here. :) Good luck!

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 12, 2012 4:27 AM Go to message in response to: Megannon

Save up to 28% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $236.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sheath-sweetheart-neckline-strapless-chiffon-wedding-dress-style-marion-p-33799.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine