JULY 2010 BRIDES

Online Users: 1,308 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 96

AshlElizabeth Posts : 1 Registered: 2/18/10
Re: JULY 2010 BRIDES
Posted: Feb 21, 2010 7:59 AM Go to message in response to: zaira045

Hey Girls! I'm so excited to join this conversation! Andy and I met in Oct. 2008 and are getting married July 24, 2010!!!! I can't wait! Are having the wedding at my church and the reception about 20-30 mins. from there. The problem I'm running into is the time frame. After getting married I want to do picutres with the family at the church, and then head to a rose garden on the way to the reception with the bridal party to have pictures there. I am thinking the music will start at 3 and we will begin the wedding at 3:30. After getting everyone outta the church and being married it will be about 4:30 and to get family pics at the church I'm thinking it will be 5:00. Then to get to the rose garden, get pics and get to the reception it will be pushing 6. It is okay on the invites to say:

Music starting at 3 ..........

Reception to follow at 6 at ........

Do you think if the reception is later people will still come?! Thanks for all your help and I can't wait to hear all you're plans and ideas!

mrsmaffei Posts : 3 Registered: 2/27/10
Posted: Feb 27, 2010 3:14 PM Go to message in response to: AshlElizabeth

Hi everyone!!

Im jenn and Im getting married july 4th 2010..gotta say, my fiance and I wanted to elope and we could do that anytime but we decided to do it on the 4th so that every anniversary we have has fireworks!!

I cant wait to become his wife in a few months and I look forward to getting familiar with you ladies better. I am eloping and having either a bbq wedding or just eloping at city hall but I love talking to others with weddings around my date and seeing what others will do and getting hair/dress tips and that sort of thing.

Im a friendly person so PM me if you wanna talk.
Jenn

Future Mrs. Maffei - Wedding Date: July 4th 2010!!

MrsGalloway Posts : 4 Registered: 9/6/09
Posted: Mar 12, 2010 9:08 PM Go to message in response to: MZTOWNSELL2010

I'm a july 2010 bride, july 24 to be exact, we are having a beach wedding :)

tytbody Posts : 2 Registered: 3/22/10
Posted: Mar 23, 2010 7:10 PM Go to message in response to: MrsGalloway

July 11, 2010, outdoor wedding. yea.

MrsS2010 Posts : 336 Registered: 5/25/09
Posted: Mar 31, 2010 1:02 AM Go to message in response to: tytbody

Hi July brides! I dont think anyone EVER checks this thread but lets see if we can get it going for us :) I used to post on here and then changed my date to may and went to the may thread and then we changed back to july but I stayed in the may thread because I already got to know the girls there and they knew all my plans so it was more helpful anyways :) plus nobody goes on this one as I already said lol.

Seems like a lot of us are having outdoor weddings! I am getting married in a church but my reception is in a pavillion! Id love to hear all your outdoor ideas! And pictures are the best way to go! :) Lets see all your plans!!

MrsChocoholic2010 Posts : 20 Registered: 1/24/08
Posted: Apr 28, 2010 7:06 PM Go to message in response to: BritnyAnn

I am a July 3,2010 Bride. We are having the wedding that saturday and a huge party sunday which all of our guests are invited to, and Having a huge fireworks display!! I am glad I am not the only one doing around the 4th yay

It only takes a second to get lost in the moment- Heather Kemps

swichwang34 Posts : 657 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 13, 2012 6:24 PM Go to message in response to: MZTOWNSELL2010

Jennifer Bridal Dress Show, Starting from 229.99USD
Click Here: http://www.jenniferbridal.com/jennifer-bridal-dress-p-45679.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine