wedding details

Online Users: 1,304 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

splusn Posts : 2 Registered: 3/4/10
wedding details
Posted: Mar 15, 2010 1:55 PM

what is the most important detail of your wedding and why?

ArtBride Posts : 4,838 Registered: 5/9/07
Re: wedding details
Posted: Mar 15, 2010 2:09 PM Go to message in response to: splusn

For me, none of the details were important. I honestly didn't notice any of the 'stuff.' The most important 'details' were 1) Getting married, and 2) The people who were there. Other than the ceremony itself, it was our guests that really made the day. People still tell us how great our wedding was, but I really don't think it was great due to anything we planned or didn't plan - I really feel that it was great because we're great people who are blessed to have a lot of wonderful people in our lives, and getting them all together is what made the party so much fun.

Having said that, I probably would have cared if there was not food, beverages, places to sit, and music to dance to. The details of all of them, however, did not matter to me at the time. And the decorations and details mattered even less. When I look at our photos, I skip through all the photos our photographer took of details like decorations and 'stuff' and go straight to the ones of people enjoying themselves. Those photos are so much fun - I could care less about the flowers or the table settings. But that's me.

DaisypathWedding Ticker

Vice President and Guardian of the Toilet Brush of POOP: People Offended by Offended People

auntofthebride Posts : 9,354 Registered: 4/2/06
Posted: Mar 15, 2010 6:55 PM Go to message in response to: splusn

Dear SP,

The groom.

mamabear26 Posts : 3 Registered: 3/16/10
Posted: Mar 17, 2010 1:52 AM Go to message in response to: auntofthebride

AOTB
I love your answer and in the end if absolutly noone else showed up would it really matter???

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine