NWR - Show us the tattoos!!!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 234

mrspinky Posts : 3,773 Registered: 3/14/08
Re: NWR - Show us the tattoos!!!
Posted: Apr 24, 2009 8:18 PM Go to message in response to: JessyNChris

Aw Jessy that's a cute tat1 I love the one on your back!

Mrs. Pinky

Photobucket

Keyholder of the TP Cabinet of P.O.O.P.

Our Wedding Website 

Hairston1 Posts : 3 Registered: 7/23/09
Posted: Jul 23, 2009 10:15 PM Go to message in response to: mrspinky

I hope I am not to terribly late I just joined :) I have two tattoos and I am working on my third. They all have a special meaning to me. The one on my foot was done for everyone who could not escape thier prisions and committed suicide. The one on my back was for my passion for the beach and freedom. The one that I am going to get on my side is going to be faith hope and love. It is going to be a heart with a cross where ther top of the heart goes together and HOPE is going to be in the center and the "E" is going to be a pink ribbon! I can't wait!!

053.jpg picture by stand_anf

backtat.jpg picture by stand_anf
LIVE the LIFE you LOVE, LOVE the LIFE you LIVE

MrsLizSteplowsk... Posts : 81 Registered: 1/14/09
Posted: Jul 28, 2009 3:58 PM Go to message in response to: mrspinky

So i haven't gotten any but i will be getting these soon.
These are checkered flags.. Sorry bad pic0503092007a.jpg picture by surfergirl889
I will be getting the stick Angel on both shoulder blades
2kk9cx.jpg picture by surfergirl889
I want this on buy prolly wont get it.
Pauley_Perrette_wire_image.jpg picture by surfergirl889

My Hubby is drawing one up so it wont look like this but it will have the same type thing not sure where it will go yet.

I'm not sure where i will get this one either but it will kinda look like this only with pinstriping around it and not the writting
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_gcLrCmWbuIY/RZVyuASq_AI/AAAAAAAAADc/9EX2qocJ-tI/s320/Von+Dutch+Lives!!!.jpg

and i will be getting this one for Ashley (my daughter) Not sure where i'm debating now to either get this one or the stick angels on the shoulder blades.. UM i've gotta think now.. Any input? Tinkerbell.jpg future tattoo image by keelee_mounteer

When i have other kids i will get ones for them too. Just gotta wait to see what they like. lol. Ashley took after me and loves tinkerbell.

wedding websites

Check out our Wedding Web page

http://KurtandLiz06202009.brides.com

Soon2BAPrice Posts : 50 Registered: 4/7/09
Posted: Oct 2, 2009 1:44 AM Go to message in response to: MrsLizSteplowsk...

thought i'd update the thread ;)

i'm southern, so of course i have the "staple" southern tattoo...i can't seem to upload the pic though? idk why!

but it's on my right shoulder blade, and it's a confederate flag(only b/c of my bloodline, which dates back to CW times, no other reason)...but when fh and i tie the knot, i'm hoping a tattooist can make it "fade" into a union flag, and then make the union flag "fade" into a US flag, which i will then put our son's name into it...he's from the union side of KY, lol, so he def hates the tat, but i've had it for, oh, like 6 years? and only been with fh for 4 lol...so i told him if we got married, i'd change it...now i get to uphold my bargain lol...i'm going to get it redone the week before the wedding, b/c i know it's a literal guarantee that he'll be offshore, so he'll never see it, till the day of the wedding...plus, i'm hoping the redness will fade by then(which the 1st time it faded after just 3 days, and had lost it's "raised" feeling, in about 5)...

***I"m Gonna Be A Price!!***

March 20, 2010...God Willing!...

Pricex4, Plus 1 More!!!

FmF Posts : 106 Registered: 8/19/09
Posted: Oct 2, 2009 7:42 PM Go to message in response to: rubyred1

im not really into tats...but i LOVE piercings.....i had a surface piercing inside botthe my hip bones but they rejected so i had to take them out :( so im saving up to get dermal anchers to get the save look but instead of two piercings it will have to be 4

Future Mrs. Fransen

"From every human being there rises a light that reaches straight to heaven. And when two souls that are destined to be together find each other, their streams of light flow together, and a single brighter light goes forth from their united being."
--Unknown

mikesangel4lf Posts : 26 Registered: 4/11/09
Posted: Oct 3, 2009 12:11 AM Go to message in response to: mrspinky

100_1152.jpg picture by fortegroupie This was my third tattoo. It says daddy's girl. My fiance designed and tattooed it.

100_0897.jpg picture by fortegroupieThis was my second tattoo. It by far was the worst one I have. It is my "family tree". It has my L, my fiance's M, and my sons C. My fiance designed and tattooed this one as well.

l_353e58feb5f7a5b0526d6472ad7007b0.jpg picture by fortegroupie This was my first and most favorite tattoo. It matches my fiances. He has one on his arm. It is symbolic of the fact that we were both raised Christian but are now Pagan. This one was designed by my fiance but done by Dr. Ink at Voodoo Lounge.

Gay Marriage Pictures, Images and Photos

StarlitHolly Posts : 47 Registered: 2/23/10
Posted: Mar 13, 2010 9:16 PM Go to message in response to: mikesangel4lf

DSCN1567.jpg picture by green-robot
This was my second tattoo - behind my left ear, with 8 petals to represent my 8 siblings. Daisies are my favourite flower.

DSCN1565.jpg picture by green-robot
My first tattoo. A Bible verse I memorized at 6 years old, that has always been a guiding force in my life. The entire verse reads "Be strong and courageous; do not be terrified; do not be discouraged; for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."

DSCN1560.jpg picture by green-robot
And my third and most recent tattoo - the visible reminder of my Canadian roots and pride.

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ the world is made of faith and trust and pixie dust ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ 

21. Canadian. Living in Hawaii. Stay-At-Home Wife.

VšnTillBruden Posts : 353 Registered: 1/16/10
Posted: Mar 20, 2010 9:46 AM Go to message in response to: mrspinky

No tattoos for me just yet (too broke, and too many big ideas)! But I know one that I have my heart set on getting...

I want something to pay homage to my Swedish ancestry, and to commemorate my teenage years/love of punk music. So, I am planning this as a back piece:

I drew inspiration from The Sex Pistol's "God Save The Queen".

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2006/03/10/1003pistols_wideweb__470x324,0.jpg

I have attempted to photoshop what I actually want, and... Well, it's no piece of art, but it gives you a rough idea of what I want tattooed, and what the hell I am talking about. Haha. Once an artist gets ahold of this, I'm confident it will look much cooler.

roughidea.jpg picture by delacortney

I replaced the British flag with a Swedish flag, and replaced Queen Elizabeth with Sweden's crown princess, Victoria. She'll be our Queen after her father dies, and is getting married this summer. *:)

I'm a little nuts.

Love me when I least deserve it, because that is when I need it the most. (Swedish proverb)

VšnTillBruden Posts : 353 Registered: 1/16/10
Posted: Apr 26, 2010 8:08 AM Go to message in response to: mrspinky

Hey MrsPinky! Not to sound like a creep, but, is this you with Jane Seymoure? Your tattoos are almost the exact same!

http://jennybillot.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/091017-e-7665s_0115.jpg

Love me when I least deserve it, because that is when I need it the most. (Swedish proverb)

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 7:16 PM Go to message in response to: mrspinky

A-line Orange Sweetheart Open Back Mini Prom Dress With Sequins
Save up to 38% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $99.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-orange-sweetheart-open-back-mini-prom-dress-with-sequins-p-32107.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine