Wedding website- RSVP

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

winter443 Posts : 1 Registered: 2/22/10
Wedding website- RSVP
Posted: Mar 9, 2010 7:22 PM

I want my guests to RSVP and choose their meal selection through a website I'm creating through brides.com and when I go to the RSVP online page it has the option to choose a meal preference for the Reception AND the Ceremony but I only want it for the reception. Anyway else experience this??? Help!

Queensjad Posts : 1 Registered: 5/13/09
Re: Wedding website- RSVP
Posted: Apr 15, 2010 5:14 PM Go to message in response to: winter443

I'm having the exact same problem. Plus, some of my guests are calling to say that they could not get on the website at all. I'm not impressed. Did you find a solution to your problem yet? If so, please share it with me!
"Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."
--Anonymous

thewriteonecs Posts : 1 Registered: 6/15/10
Re: Wedding website- RSVP
Posted: Jun 15, 2010 4:51 PM Go to message in response to: Queensjad

I realize it's probably entirely too late to help you as your wedding is mere days away; however, if you know of anyone else who wants an RSVP wedding web page, this is one of the many things I do for busy brides and celebration planners. I am an independent graphic/web designer.

I create a custom and personalized wedding website and/or RSVP web
page. You save money on postage and forget about waiting for the invited
guest to remember to mail out the RSVP card from your invitation. With a
custom form, the RSVP web page sends the guest's RSVP response directly
to your personal email. In addition, the form can collect data like meal preference, number in party, etc. Optionally and without any additional cost,
with photos you provide, the web page can offer the viewing guest a
Flash slideshow of engagement photos and other photos of you and your future spouse. These are never templates and each web page design is original based on
conversation with you about the theme of your special day.

After the wedding, I can create a custom Flash photo gallery slideshow
of the wedding, reception and honeymoon for out-of-town guests who won't be there to
see the wedding album.

Deb Kelley
http://www.thewriteonecs.com

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine