National Healthstyles?

Online Users: 1,238 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

eastatlantagirl Posts : 3 Registered: 1/13/10
National Healthstyles?
Posted: Jan 13, 2010 11:22 PM

Hi guys! I went to a bridal show recently and have since gotten a call from a company called National Healthstyles basically inviting me to a sales presentation in exchange for various prizes which according to their website include resort stays, etc. (They sell health/environment friendly household products.) I suspect there will be so many catches you never redeem your award...but thought I would see if anyone else has returned their call or actually attended a presentation? And what happened?

auntofthebride Posts : 9,354 Registered: 4/2/06
Re: National Healthstyles?
Posted: Jan 13, 2010 11:45 PM Go to message in response to: eastatlantagirl

Dear EAG,

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Remember that any time you buy anything, the cost of getting that items into your hands is rolled into the prices.

If the cost of getting that item to you includes a large marketing budget (including resort stays), then when you buy it you will pay the cost of the large marketing budget.

Best to just buy something with a normal marketing budget, then get exactly what you want.

Steffany08 Posts : 1 Registered: 2/17/10
Posted: Feb 17, 2010 1:54 PM Go to message in response to: eastatlantagirl

OMG go I went and I had a blast they did have items to sell but I didnt feel like I had to buy anything you know. The guy cooking was so funny and they actually gave some great advice that im actually planing on using at my wedding and my house lol. It really is so much fun and you do get that gift package. Anyway it's up to you but since you asked I think you should go me and my fiance enjoyed it I'm sure the two of you will too.

auntofthebride Posts : 9,354 Registered: 4/2/06
Posted: Feb 17, 2010 2:05 PM Go to message in response to: Steffany08

A one-poster. Sounds like a Fake Rave to me.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine