Sandals Grande St. Lucian

Online Users: 1,258 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

ItlnPrncss Posts : 89 Registered: 4/8/08
Sandals Grande St. Lucian
Posted: Feb 13, 2010 11:52 PM

Some of you may remember me, it's been forever since I've been on. My wedding was cancelled due to family issues. I'm glad to announce though, that we have set our NEW date and have chosen to have a destination wedding w/o any DRAMA!!!! (yay)
We have put our deposit down for Sandals Grande St. Lucian for the month of May. I was wondering if any of you have ever been there or had your wedding there. I would love to hear your input.

dalesbride Posts : 20 Registered: 7/8/09
Re: Sandals Grande St. Lucian
Posted: Feb 14, 2010 11:04 AM Go to message in response to: ItlnPrncss

sounds kinda like my story. I sent you a PM.

Cool

Candy333 Posts : 31 Registered: 11/9/08
Posted: Feb 28, 2010 4:23 AM Go to message in response to: ItlnPrncss

I can't help because I've never been there. But I can't wait to hear your feedback because I'm going there for our honeymoon. oh and they have that designer now Preston Bailey. He has designed gorgeous wedding packages for Sandals. I hope the St Lucia one is included. Congrats I'm excited for you.

Our wedding website is www.anikaandshernel.com check it out!

HummingbirdHall... Posts : 10 Registered: 2/20/10
Posted: Feb 28, 2010 9:03 AM Go to message in response to: ItlnPrncss

Congratulations. Have stayed there in the past, though never been to a wedding there. The resort is beautiful, the staff are very attentive. It's picture perfect - Saint Lucia is a visually stunning place. I'm sure you will have a great wedding.

Jamaica: Once You Go - You Know!

Hummingbird Hall, Jamaica: http://www.hummingbirdhall.com/

Destination Wedding Jamaica

amdjelly Posts : 48 Registered: 8/7/09
Posted: Apr 6, 2010 7:52 PM Go to message in response to: ItlnPrncss

I'm planning my honeymoon for Sandals Grande St. Lucian and have been reading the reviews on tripadvisor.com. Many of the reviewers had their wedding there and comment on what it was like. There are also a tone of pictures, so you get to see the real deal instead of what's in the brochure. There are a few negative reviews, but those mostly seem to be nitpicky, hard to please people. We're still pretty comfortable with our choice. Here's the link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147344-d263015-r60490210-Sandals_Grande_St_Lucian_Spa_Beach_Resort-Gros_Islet_St_Lucia.html#REVIEWS

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine