Delicious Cake Vendor in Brooklyn NY

Online Users: 1,309 guest(s), 2 user(s). Replies: 0

ConniesWedding Posts : 1 Registered: 2/9/10
Delicious Cake Vendor in Brooklyn NY
Posted: Feb 9, 2010 2:33 PM

Hi--

I am from Staten Island New York, I got married in November 2009 in Manhattan and wanted to share anything that may be helpful to future brides.

1st- Def make a list of people you want to take pictures with and give it to the photographer that way he can cross off every picture you complete. I did not do this and spend a lot of the night trying to wrangle people for pictures and i ended up forgetting a lot of people I wanted pictures with :(

2nd- If you need an AMAZINGGGGGGGG cake decorator in the NYC, Brooklyn, Staten Island, New Jersey area you should definitely try Sugar Coated Bakery in Brooklyn NY. I compared their prices/ design and taste with other cake decorators and they were by far the best. Every one was so impressed with my cake and people said the cake LOOKED gorgeous and TASTED GOOD!! usually cakes that look so fancy dont taste good, but this was amazing! I had a chocolate cake with raspberry and vanilla buttercream and i coudlnt be mad when my fiance shoved it in my face! lol!

You can look at their cakes on www.sugarcoatedinc.com - the price was good and they of course deliver. The owner also set my cake up with all little candles and flowers around it to go with my theme!

Best of luck to every one!
Happy Wife, Happy Life Cool

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine