Military Fiances

Online Users: 1,254 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 17

AmandaBailey Posts : 9 Registered: 1/22/10
Re: Military Fiances
Posted: Feb 1, 2010 3:35 AM Go to message in response to: Girlybride090209

Thankyou GB! I love those little messages. If i find any ill make sure to share them
Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold
it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s
true strength

angeleeka Posts : 19 Registered: 1/24/10
Posted: Feb 1, 2010 12:23 PM Go to message in response to: Girlybride090209

Wow, that was good. It's how I feel right now, clinging to any and everything that I can. I haven't seen my baby in months. I missed his first birthday, his first steps and his first word. I took his Eeyore stuffed animal right out of his crib just before I left so I'd have something to hold and squeeze when I really started missing him. It's usually when I have time to slow down and think. That's when it's the worst. It makes me not mind working 12 hours so much when I think about it. My Fiance basically proposed to me over the internet. He told me we were getting married once I got back so I needed to start planning out everything now because he had a possible Permanent Change of Station and we wanted to get married before he was chosen for an assignment. We set a date and everything. After getting over the idea that he might be leaving our current base and having to leave me there I find out he has the possibility of deployment between June and November. Our wedding date is October 24. So now we are just kind of in limbo. Don't really know what to do until we know for sure if he is leaving or not. Right now, just in case he leaves before October 24, I am planning an entirely different wedding for the beginning of July. I have no idea what to do.. especially because if he does end up leaving early in his deployment cycle we will have been apart for an entire year

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: Feb 1, 2010 1:28 PM Go to message in response to: angeleeka

Green - It sounds like you are doing all you can do now. I just hope it all works out for you and you guys are able to get married before he gets moved and/or deployed.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine