Sex on your Period?

Online Users: 1,289 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 16

JJsWifey08 Posts : 272 Registered: 12/5/08
Sex on your Period?
Posted: Apr 4, 2009 5:29 AM

I have always been taught this is the grossest thing ever but I have abided by that rule with boyfriends. But now Im grown Im married and I still kinda find this ok gross but right now Im just a basket of hornballs lol Its like when my period comes on I want him even more. hes willing and ready but I still find it beign a no no. So my question is have you ever done it on your AF? Do you think its gross? How does your partner feel about it?

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Plunger Of the Offended in P.O.O.P~"People Offended by Offended People"

Nalamienea Posts : 2,924 Registered: 6/13/08
Re: Sex on your Period?
Posted: Apr 4, 2009 8:17 AM Go to message in response to: JJsWifey08

We enjoy it on occassion, we just put a towel underneath us if we're on the bed. I find it relieves cramps better than anything else! ;)

IMG_7463.jpg picture by sarahandchris2008

10/26/08 

DoesntPlayNice Posts : 809 Registered: 12/17/08
Posted: Apr 4, 2009 9:59 AM Go to message in response to: Nalamienea

my husband refuses to do it....by my exhusband was okay with it...as PP said...just put down a towel. Or do it in the shower :)

Previously Posted as Military Bride.

Back from Iraq and ready to switch out the ACU's for a Wedding Dress!

CheetahAngel Posts : 2,017 Registered: 11/29/08
Posted: Apr 4, 2009 12:25 PM Go to message in response to: JJsWifey08

I've done it when my period was ending but I wouldnt do it when it's the heavy full blown kind lol. Hmmm unless it's in the shower. But yea, just put a towel under you and then shower afterwards. It's not like it's going to kill both of you if you have sex when you have your period :-p lol.

Visit my wedding website http://www.mywedding.com/alanandjarlyn

Sign my guestbook!!! :)

Rose217 Posts : 474 Registered: 8/9/08
Posted: Apr 4, 2009 4:10 PM Go to message in response to: JJsWifey08

Since your husband doesn't mind and you're not sure how you feel about it, why not give it a shot at least once. You'll discover either that it isn't all that bad or maybe you'll end up not enjoying it and won't be curious anymore.

Jade1107 Posts : 205 Registered: 9/1/07
Posted: Apr 4, 2009 5:19 PM Go to message in response to: Rose217

My FH doesn't mind and I'm OK with it. I do find it a bit more messy than usual but we usually just use a towel or do it in the shower and it's all good. Honestly, so long as he's comfortable with it, go for it. If you really feel uncomfortable after you've tried, you don't have to do it again! I usually wait until the end of my period so you could try that too.

TheNewMrsJ Posts : 754 Registered: 1/6/08
Posted: Apr 4, 2009 6:44 PM Go to message in response to: Jade1107

we've done it before, but it's not something we do every month - i actually didn't care too much one way or the other, but a friend of his talked him into trying it and getting his 'crimson wings' or whatever, lol...

he used a condom so it's not as messy for him and we just put a towel underneath.

Friends since December 1997, together since December 2006
September 13, 2008 I legally became his and he became mine.

MovieBits - your source for reviews, news and more!
www.moviebits.blogspot.com

MrsWilliams2008 Posts : 1,431 Registered: 7/19/07
Posted: Apr 4, 2009 8:36 PM Go to message in response to: TheNewMrsJ

Maybe I'm different. I'm horniest right before and right after my period. The sexiest thing to me during that time of the month is all the junk food and midol i can stuff my face with LOL. DH is not a fan of it and neither am i. I just don't feel sexy... i'm cramping, bloated, icky feeling, and just flat out irritable.

more power to you gals who don't mind it.

Poster Formerly Known as beauti381

http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/RyAnne Stafford&RobertWilliams, Jr

Happily Married since June 21, 2008

Happy Together since June 20, 1994

cyndi33 Posts : 2,585 Registered: 1/3/07
Posted: Apr 9, 2009 10:50 AM Go to message in response to: MrsWilliams2008

We regularly do, but mine aren't heavy after day one. And I don't really have cramps AFTER it starts, I'm more uncomfortable the two days before it. We just use a towel, never been an issue for him, and because I'm not generally cramping or icky feeling, not an issue for me either. I prefer not to do it the first day but he would be fine with it. It's also a fun time for BJ's but he still wants to touch me, so generally no dayone there either. But after that, he can and it wouldn't get on him. If it did, that'd be gross for me.

Proud Member of P.O.O.P.,  People Offended by Offended People

TheFutureMrsL Posts : 59 Registered: 10/14/08
Posted: Apr 13, 2009 10:11 PM Go to message in response to: cyndi33

I've done it and when I'm in the mood I don't mind it but half the time I'm not in the mood when I have my period but then sometimes it seems to really get the hormones going lol. Fh isn't a big fan but for him it's more the thought of it then the actual act so sometimes we do sometimes we don't
I'd just try it if you're curious!

MrsLong Posts : 6 Registered: 10/16/08
Posted: May 18, 2009 2:35 PM Go to message in response to: JJsWifey08

I can totally understand being really horny on your period, I'm the exact same way. However, I'm not comfortable having sex on my period. My FH is totally fine with the idea and has actually even tried to have sex with me while I was on my period but I'm just not into it. But, since I am uber horny, I still want to do something so I'll often do other things with him that don't involve me being naked while I'm bleeding. One of my best friends used to have sex a lot when she was on her period, she and her boyfriend just hopped in the shower. I think it's all just about your comfort level. If you're comfortable with it, just take precautions to limit the mess (like the towels or shower) and have fun.

"Soul meets soul on lover's lips." ~Unknown
The Future Mrs. Long

mainstdancer08 Posts : 140 Registered: 3/27/08
Posted: Jan 29, 2010 5:47 PM Go to message in response to: MrsLong

Me and FH don't have sex when I am on my period for two reasons: 1. I have a heavy flow and have terrible cramps and 2. I think its gross. We've done it once acouple weeks ago but that was when I was on my last day of my period.

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Jan 29, 2010 6:12 PM Go to message in response to: mainstdancer08

(this message is to everyone ....) TMI!!!!! Too. much. information!!!! Blech lol.

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com  

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

Co-Founder and Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People.

"Children are just like adults, minus the crushing failure." - Stephen Colbert

Waleska Posts : 8 Registered: 2/19/10
Posted: Feb 21, 2010 9:00 PM Go to message in response to: JJsWifey08

I used to think it was so gross.... illl even the thought.... Until I met my fiance! lol. I have never tried it during a heavy flow, because I don't feel the sexiest at that point. But all it took was one night of seduction and I gave in. I kept rejecting him at first, but he just wanted it so bad and didn't care. I don't know but for some reason it feels like it stops during sex.

ok enough of this convo... lol
Ms. Wes.... Happiness is what I long for!

Forever2 Posts : 9 Registered: 3/14/10
Posted: Apr 8, 2010 1:31 PM Go to message in response to: JJsWifey08

I have always heard that having sex on your period is not healthy for your body.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine