How To Spot A Bridezilla

Online Users: 1,252 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 63

EWF Posts : 158 Registered: 7/16/09
Re: How To Spot A Bridezilla
Posted: Jan 28, 2010 4:24 PM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

a bridezilla insists that nothing and nobody will ruin her fairytale, pretty, pretty princess day and if anyone has a problem with that, she is going to beat them down.

Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People

Posted: Jan 28, 2010 4:26 PM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

a bridezilla insists everything she does is "classy" while getting kicked out of a club for bitching out another bride to be who dared have her bachelorette party on the same day, in the same place as she is.

this is fun!

TanisJ Posts : 2,669 Registered: 4/25/07
Posted: Jan 28, 2010 4:28 PM Go to message in response to: EWF

A bridezilla on brides.com (not that there are ever any here) will only start threads or if she responds to other brides threads it will be to make sure no one has forgotten about her, after all it is HER DAY.

To demonstrate - Oh your dress is so pretty. Its almost like my $20,000 couture gown, but not really.

Posted: Jan 28, 2010 4:36 PM Go to message in response to: TanisJ

a bridezilla insists on swarovski crystals because she saw it on platinum weddings, even though she can't pronounce it...

Posted: Jan 28, 2010 5:06 PM Go to message in response to: TanisJ

a bridezilla must have something unique and different that no one's ever done before... so they have a candy buffet!

FutureMrsDJLeo Posts : 615 Registered: 2/26/09
Posted: Jan 28, 2010 7:31 PM Go to message in response to: EWF

a bridezilla insists on arriving at her ceremony in a horse pulled carriage... with her groom acting as one of the horses...

I saw this on Bridezillas, except she made the groomsmen carry her out of the room after the ceremony, and they could barely carry her! She wasn't a light lady...if I was her I'd be afraid of gettin dropped, how embarrasing would THAT be?

I thought of a couple more:

She's only focused on planning a wedding, NOT a marriage!

She KNOWS that there is that one person out there who is determined to "crash" her wedding so she must have bouncers, even though it's at a church! I mean, she's so lovely of course an ex of hers is going to be so upset that they're not the one marrying her and must stop the wedding!

She MUST have everything marketed to brides and weddings, because her wedding wouldn't be complete with out it (that lawyer for the DUI's that posted on here, she'll be calling him!)

SMGray Posts : 84 Registered: 1/2/10
Posted: Jan 29, 2010 12:53 AM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsDJLeo

She invites you over for drinks. When you arrive, she hands you a 20lb box of "tiffany blue" cardstock and demands that you cut, hole punch, ribbon, bedazzle, and glitter spray 250 wedding invitations "chop chop!" This is even worse (and a true story) if you are not a bridesmaid, and it's raining out so the glitter spray application has to be done inside, doing irreparable damage to your favorite cashmere sweater and (according to the can) your liver, and there aren't actually any drinks involved in this process, as she only has one beer in her refrigerator and her Groomzilla intends to enjoy it on the couch with a bag of cheetos.

My FH snuck all the fixings for margarita's into this little fiesta under the guise of dropping off an extra glue gun, I've never been so happy to see tequila in my life!

How to beat a Bridezilla: after a 3 hour lecture on the appropriate shade of silver for your bridesmaid shoes and 2 "unacceptable, not the right silver" rejected pairs... go ahead and treat yourself to a pair of COWBOY BOOTS in the exact shade of silver she requested... just remember, she wants "silver, not pewter, can't you tell the difference!!!!"

CatStandish Posts : 2,766 Registered: 6/20/08
Posted: Jan 29, 2010 8:21 AM Go to message in response to: SMGray

Nice

Misty

FrancieElaine Posts : 654 Registered: 6/26/09
Posted: Jan 29, 2010 10:41 AM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsDJLeo

ROFL! You really know what makes a Bridezilla! A groom as a horse? OMG!

Francie Elaine, The Bride Whisperer

www.bride-whisperer.com

http://twitter.com/BrideWhispering

http://bridewhisperer.blogspot.com  

Posted: Jan 29, 2010 11:12 AM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsDJLeo

there was an episode of "rich bride, poor bride"... they couldn't afford the horse and carriage so they got a rickshaw and the groom pulled the bride into the reception! it was hysterical!!!!

starfish701 Posts : 465 Registered: 12/10/08
Posted: Jan 29, 2010 11:25 AM Go to message in response to: EWF

Wow thats just nuts! Why would the groom agree to do that?
wedding tickers

RebeccaFazzio Posts : 323 Registered: 10/28/07
Posted: Jan 29, 2010 11:58 AM Go to message in response to: starfish701

I remember that one!

The groom actually wanted an elephant then settled on the rickshaw and THEN wanted his bride to pull him! He was definately a groomzilla more than she was a bridezilla.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

To love another person is to see the face of God.

My wedding blog

http://thenolabride.blogspot.com/

MsDenuninani Posts : 3,962 Registered: 3/16/07
Posted: Jan 29, 2010 1:00 PM Go to message in response to: RebeccaFazzio

#1 tip on How to know you are marrying a bridezilla:

A camera crew for Bridezillas shows up at your door.

For the life of me, I do not know how any dude stays in the relationship when a camera crew shows up to document your wedding. Run, man! Run for the hills!

"I'd hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, or insanity, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson

FutureMrsDJLeo Posts : 615 Registered: 2/26/09
Posted: Jan 29, 2010 1:18 PM Go to message in response to: MsDenuninani

I heard of a bride who did this, not exactly how true it is, but still makes for a good bridezilla criteria!

Bridezilla and Groomzilla can no longer afford to have the lavish wedding that they have deserved by doing nothing there whole life, so they demand that the wedding party start forking over some cash to help pay for the expenses. If WP member refuses, they are automatically resigning.

FmF Posts : 106 Registered: 8/19/09
Posted: Jan 29, 2010 4:35 PM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsDJLeo

I know some one who had their BMs get mystic tans so that their skin was all the same color. I died laughing when I heard about it

Future Mrs. Fransen

"From every human being there rises a light that reaches straight to heaven. And when two souls that are destined to be together find each other, their streams of light flow together, and a single brighter light goes forth from their united being."
--Unknown

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine