DRESS SIZE: 8
BUST: 32-34"
WAIST: 30"
HIPS: 36"
HEIGHT: 5'4"
HEIGHT W/SHOES: 5'6"

CONDITION: Once Wed (used)

DESCRIPTION:
Originally purchased at Klienfelds in NYC. The dress is a gorgeous, form-fitting ivory sheath with ivory Alecon lace. The lace work is stunning. It has a scalloped V-shaped low neckline (which can be made higher with added lace). The dress hugs the body in a very flattering way, with a skirt that flairs out at the knees. The back is shaped with V neck that is not too-low, but mirrors the asymmetric lace of the front. It looks great from all angles -- it flows when you walk, looks sleek from the side, has a delicate curve to the train from the back, and forms great lines when bustled. It is elegant, classy, and understated sexy!

Alterations: The dress is a size 8, but was altered for 2-4 street size. There were minor alterations made with the explicit instructions that it would be sold afterwards. The tailor added cups for small-sized breasts (I don't know the size, but I assume B), slightly took in the shoulders and waist, and adjusted a little off the hem.

Condition: Dress is in excellent condition. No rips, no tears. Was worn in an indoor wedding and reception.

Email me for more info- maria.slawinski@yahoo.com
Ml-runway_732_182_340x600

Edited by: maria3405 on Jan 29, 2010 2:01 PM

FmF Posts : 106 Registered: 8/19/09
Re: For Sale- Monique Lhuillier Miranda
Posted: Jan 26, 2010 1:57 PM Go to message in response to: maria3405

may i suggest posting a picture of the dress?

Future Mrs. Fransen

"From every human being there rises a light that reaches straight to heaven. And when two souls that are destined to be together find each other, their streams of light flow together, and a single brighter light goes forth from their united being."
--Unknown

maria3405 Posts : 2 Registered: 1/25/10
Re: For Sale- Monique Lhuillier Miranda
Posted: Jan 29, 2010 2:03 PM Go to message in response to: FmF

Thanks for the suggestion! The most updated status on the dress can be seen here: http://www.recycledbride.com/listing/1506/monique-lhuillier-miranda

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine