Fall Wedding!

Online Users: 1,297 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 6

futuremrsridl Posts : 14 Registered: 6/19/08
Fall Wedding!
Posted: Jan 17, 2010 2:54 AM

Hi all! I just got engaged on 1-16-10 so happy! We are thinking Sep 25 2010 and I am thinking brown, gold, burgundy and anything fall related! I would love to hear anyone's ideas for a gorgeous fall wedding!

CatStandish Posts : 2,766 Registered: 6/20/08
Re: Fall Wedding!
Posted: Jan 17, 2010 10:12 AM Go to message in response to: futuremrsridl

I had a gorgeous fall wedding <G>. Using fall colors is great. My recommendation is to go to Lowes or Home Depot and pick out paint chips in the colors you like. Then you can take them wherever you go, and whip them out whenever you see something to see if it blends tonally with your color scheme.

We did that. And while most things were not "the exact color", because they blended tonally, everything looked coordinated (but not over the top). It looked like fall.

Here's our cake (colors are not PRECISELY what we gave the baker, but icing does what icing does)

And my bouquet

and my ceiling (I loved my ceiling decoration)

But no matter what you do, fall colors are lovely

Misty

Posted: Jan 17, 2010 11:57 PM Go to message in response to: CatStandish

Oh thank you so so much! That is an amazing idea about the paint chips! Your boquet is so pretty too! Thanks for the advice!
imghttp://www.weddingfavors.org/wedding-countdown/countdown.php?width=500&height=160&bg=563a&date_month=09&date_day=25&date_year=2010&un=TJ %26 Varinda&un2=tying the knot in[/img]
Created by Wedding Favors

LoveSmartDesign Posts : 11 Registered: 12/19/09
Posted: Jan 18, 2010 8:37 PM Go to message in response to: futuremrsridl

Congratulations on your engagement! What an exciting time for you and your fiance.

I was married this past September, and I had some trouble figuring out what colors to incorporate since it was end of summer, beginning of fall, but here are some pictures of some of my flowers, favors, welcome baskets, etc. in case it's helpful!

For custom wedding puzzles and games, visit www.LoveSmartDesign.com!

Posted: Jan 19, 2010 4:34 AM Go to message in response to: LoveSmartDesign

oh wow your dress is amazing! well what i can see anyway! :) i also loved the honey idea! :) thank you so much! i wish more people would show off their weddings and ideas! i am just clueless right now! but working on it! did you do a lot of things yourself?

heehee0617 Posts : 1 Registered: 9/3/09
Posted: Jan 27, 2010 9:49 PM Go to message in response to: futuremrsridl

I am getting married in Nov 2011. I have chosen an apple color for my bridesmaids' dresses and champagne color for my maid of honor. I want to do something with pumpkins for my centerpieces - maybe ceramic pumpkins and stick leaves around the pumpkin and put fruits inside of it. hope that is some help.

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 19, 2012 9:24 PM Go to message in response to: futuremrsridl

Sheath Sweetheart Neckline Strapless Chiffon Wedding Dress Style Marion
Save up to 28% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $236.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sheath-sweetheart-neckline-strapless-chiffon-wedding-dress-style-marion-p-33799.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine