your own wedding website

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 11

FmF Posts : 106 Registered: 8/19/09
your own wedding website
Posted: Jan 15, 2010 2:17 PM

Do any of you have your own wedding website? I'm thinking about making one and wanted to get some opinions first. Which ones are the best? Any one using mywedding.com? Tell me about yours!

Future Mrs. Fransen

"From every human being there rises a light that reaches straight to heaven. And when two souls that are destined to be together find each other, their streams of light flow together, and a single brighter light goes forth from their united being."
--Unknown

Edited by: FmF on Jan 15, 2010 3:03 PM

calalily13 Posts : 25 Registered: 10/8/09
Re: your own wedding website
Posted: Jan 15, 2010 2:27 PM Go to message in response to: FmF

The wedding website provided by this website is a pretty good one. You can add pictures and the designs are pretty. You can add pages or take them away. If you want a nice free website I would recommend this one

Posted: Jan 15, 2010 2:42 PM Go to message in response to: calalily13

i tried to start it and got a little overwhelmed, that's why i started this thread :)

Future Mrs. Fransen

"From every human being there rises a light that reaches straight to heaven. And when two souls that are destined to be together find each other, their streams of light flow together, and a single brighter light goes forth from their united being."
--Unknown

MrsCP3 Posts : 456 Registered: 4/21/08
Posted: Jan 15, 2010 3:03 PM Go to message in response to: FmF

mywedding.com is also a really good, free one.

Posted: Jan 15, 2010 3:05 PM Go to message in response to: MrsCP3

mywedding.com is what im looking at right now. have you used it or know any one who has i'd love a link just to see an example :)

Future Mrs. Fransen

--Unknown

MrsCP3 Posts : 456 Registered: 4/21/08
Posted: Jan 15, 2010 3:13 PM Go to message in response to: FmF

I PMed you :)

Posted: Jan 15, 2010 3:24 PM Go to message in response to: MrsCP3

Future Mrs. Fransen

--Unknown

calmandhappybride Posts : 9 Registered: 6/4/09
Posted: Jan 15, 2010 4:31 PM Go to message in response to: FmF

I use mywedding.com and I love it! You have a ton of options, and I found that the have the best layout variety. We put a lot of work into our site. Check out my site: www.mywedding.com/shauntelleandjames

MegsandJ Posts : 23 Registered: 12/14/09
Posted: Jan 15, 2010 6:29 PM Go to message in response to: calmandhappybride

I used weebly.com

www.meganandjason.weebly.com

Posted: Jan 16, 2010 12:56 AM Go to message in response to: MegsandJ

thanks ladies! youre sites are beautiful!

Future Mrs. Fransen

--Unknown

AmyJustin2010 Posts : 201 Registered: 1/18/10
Posted: Jan 24, 2010 4:13 PM Go to message in response to: FmF

Mine's not a website for our guests as much as it is to show my close friends and family how the planning process is coming. I used weebly

amyjustin2010.weebly.com

Posted: Jan 29, 2010 4:37 PM Go to message in response to: AmyJustin2010

amy: that's what i'm going for aswell :)

Future Mrs. Fransen

--Unknown

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine