Recurring nightmares?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 16

calalily13 Posts : 25 Registered: 10/8/09
Re: Recurring nightmares?
Posted: Jan 15, 2010 2:36 PM Go to message in response to: jessicaryn

I have quite awhile until I will be starting to plan because my wedding wont be til about 2013, but I have been having dreams where I lose my engagement ring. I am really paranoid that I will lose it because it took so long for us to be engaged and have the ring. I wake up every morning checking to see if i still have the ring on and check like 50x a day that I still have it on. Really annoying

CheetahAngel Posts : 2,017 Registered: 11/29/08
Re: Recurring nightmares?
Posted: Aug 12, 2010 7:47 AM Go to message in response to: jessicaryn

I had one last night!

I dreamt that the ceremony had started and the bridesmaids started to walk down the aisle but not one guest was there! I told everyone to stop the ceremony until people showed up. We were 5 mins early. So meanwhile I noticed that not only the guests are not there but none of the vendors were there either. There was no photographer, decorator, musicans, DJís, or my videographer! I also noticed that I hadnít put on my veil and tiara on yet and my hair wasnít done or my makeup. So I rushed to the hotel room and got ready. I told my sister (MOH) to help me with all of that stuff. As I got ready the guests started to come but still no photographer. I called her up and asked her where she was. She sounded like she was sleeping! She said she doesnít want to drive too far for my wedding. We were now 35 mins late of the ceremony starting time. I fired her even if it meant losing my deposit! I rushed to where the guests were and I noticed people I didnít even invite! Appetizers were being passed out but they werenít the ones I put on the menu! I was mostly freaking out over the photos. I spotted my videographer and I knew he also takes pictures so I pleaded with him to take pictures too! He said ok. The ceremony was beginning and I didnít have my bouquet or my veil and tiara or my make up done. I didnít even have my shoes on yet! I was rushing to get my shoes on and some stranger lady helped me. Then it was my turn to walk down the aisle but my dad wasnít cooperating and he was acting silly and walked down before me! So I said whatever and walked by myself. When I reached the altar I was sooo happy to see my FH. Nothing else mattered. It didnít matter that there were no decorations, or flowers, or music, or that I didnít have my veil and tiara, or my hair done or makeup done. I felt so happy. But he didnít look at me! He was feeling weak because he waited so long to eat.

My goodness what a dream lol.

Photobucket wedding ticker

Visit my wedding website http://www.mywedding.com/alanandjarlyn

Check out my wedding pictures in the photo gallery of my wedding website!!! :)

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine